Gablett

Remove this Banner Ad

mate dont bother.. this thread shows why these guys cant win...i dont think they are following the same game...G Ablett jnr >>>>> Anyone who has ever played for Freo.

Anyone who says this guy is not a superstar is a perth glory fan killing time on BF.

Poor thread

I'm sure most here would say he's a good player. It's just that he's also a whinging cry-baby. I used to really admire him, but he's become such a whiner of late.

I'm sure most here would say he's a good player. It's just that he's also a whinging cry-baby. I used to really admire him, but he's become such a whiner of late.

exactly, the guy spent the game complaining. it was more embarrassing then freo's skill errors.

he doesn't cry nearly as much as the poor flogs he destroys every week. maybe it would be better to focus your attention on the freo players who hide in the pockets and look forward to oranges at half time as opposed to going after the ball.

God help the superstar who kicks your ass next week...

he doesn't cry nearly as much as the poor flogs he destroys every week. maybe it would be better to focus your attention on the freo players who hide in the pockets and look forward to oranges at half time as opposed to going after the ball.

God help the superstar who kicks your ass next week...

Most superstars are not always whinging and dobbing to the umpires. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow I don't think Gary's going to lose any sleep because of the opinions of some keyboard warriors on the other side of the country. After all, he always has his premiership medallion, B&F, AFLPA MVP award and countless media awards he won last year to help console him if he does get down a bit. :p

Somehow I don't think Gary's going to lose any sleep because of the opinions of some keyboard warriors on the other side of the country. After all, he always has his premiership medallion, B&F, AFLPA MVP award and countless media awards he won last year to help console him if he does get down a bit. :p

yeah nice..based on this it should take freo about another 50 years to collect as many awards as Gary has by himself already.

So you just didn't "follow" football for 44 years? ;)

You can never accuse freo fans as front runners, there never has been a front to run from. Some of your fans could learn a thing or two from our very large, loyal and proud fans. We have been here through thin and thin. I don't think many of your "fans" can say the same thing.

Mahahaha! What a funny post. A Fremantle supporter referring to an unsuccessful era of another club. Who would have thought they'd ever have the right?

What have your fans got to be proud of? Proud of yourselves because you stayed loyal? Look, I'm really against bagging clubs out on their own boards, but lets be realistic if you are going to bag Geelong. Fremantle are the disgrace of the AFL and the only way you can change that is by gaining respect on the field. The thing is, that won't happen by on field king hits and ineffective hassling of the man. I'm glad you can find pride from a team that behaves like this with no success to speak of.

Good on you guys for having over 40K members too. Great foundations for a successful business. But that's all Fremantle is, a business, with no culture or team spirit. The Fremantle Football Club must have the best marketing people in the land because they have managed to attract 40,000 suckers.

Oh my, what a thread. Never thought I'd see the day when Fremantle supporters would be talking about losing respect for the opposition.

:thumbsu:

Seems this thread is all about the sort of crying you are accusing Ablett of doing... Ablett has more talent than your whole pathetic team put together..

Freo have lowered themselves to the status of a dog team by using unsportsmanlike behaviour... kneeing players is just a scum act... so don't be surprised that Ablett complains..

Its no surprise your team is crap this year as they simply aren't interested in playing football, just gutless sniping.

Will be amazed the day I see a Freo player put his head over the ball...

:thumbsu:

Seems this thread is all about the sort of crying you are accusing Ablett of doing... Ablett has more talent than your whole pathetic team put together..

Freo have lowered themselves to the status of a dog team by using unsportsmanlike behaviour... kneeing players is just a scum act... so don't be surprised that Ablett complains..

Its no surprise your team is crap this year as they simply aren't interested in playing football, just gutless sniping.

Will be amazed the day I see a Freo player put his head over the ball...

No the thread's a discussion on how in one year, Gary Ablett Jnr has transformed himself from a respected 'take it on the chin, get on with the game' champion to a whining, crying, diving prima donna. You would never see Judd, Pav, Brown carry on like that.

What Hoss has said is the point of the thread. Read the thread its not just Docker supporters that are saying it.

You won the match and move on Cat supporters this reaction is over the top and pathetic!

No the thread's a discussion on how in one year, Gary Ablett Jnr has transformed himself from a respected 'take it on the chin, get on with the game' champion to a whining, crying, diving prima donna. You would never see Judd, Pav, Brown carry on like that.
I saw Judd complaining to the umpires just this very round past. You're kidding yourself.

I've just watched the game again and I didn't see Ablett complain to the umpires at all. I just saw Crowley and Ablett constantly pushing each other. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I've just watched the game again and I didn't see Ablett complain to the umpires at all. I just saw Crowley and Ablett constantly pushing each other. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Did the commentators make mention of Ablett complaining to the umpires?
Did you notice the amount of 'attention' that Rhys Palmer got at every contest, tackle etc. If not, I suggest you watch again.

I think you guys are overracting a little bit. Ablett was only complaining when he was being hit behind play. Did you guys see carr go in with his legs again? To be fair what people do to gaz week in week out is terrible.

Mind you the hypocrisy is quite large around here:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464877

It's ok for Ablett to get hurt, but o no don't touch palmer

Remove this Banner Ad

Gablett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back