Game Day Freo v WCE - Preseason Game 1

Remove this Banner Ad

First half was horrific and had me worried

Second half was much improved and eased my worries (I reckon it being our first hit out for the season showed and next 2 games will be interesting)

How Hamling is first choice over Dawson baffles me as he looked like he didn't know how to play football today. It really should be Hamling having to prove himself

Surely the umpiring has to be looked at, a ridiculous amount of calls that favoured West Coast and some incredible non decisions for Freo

Agree they all are below afl level. Should be giving the new guys a go because it's just going to be the usual average performances by them week after week and there is no way of going forward if we keep persisting with these guys
I am really don't understand why grey,deluca and Collins not given chance at all in pre season game . At least give them some game experience .

pearce,suban really gotta go
crozier ,sherro ,overrated treading water taking up space
darcy can ruck
tucker,weller, langdon blackley on the up
mundy,probobly managed but looked to struggle
tabs, meh
apeness,kertsen,showed a bit
fyfe is amazing
pre -season game 1,we had our moments, they just had more,wo cares

pearce,suban really gotta go
crozier ,sherro ,overrated treading water taking up space
darcy can ruck
tucker,weller, langdon blackley on the up
mundy,probobly managed but looked to struggle
tabs, meh
apeness,kertsen,showed a bit
fyfe is amazing
pre -season game 1,we had our moments, they just had more,wo cares
Thought Crozier did well.

I am really don't understand why grey,deluca and Collins not given chance at all in pre season game . At least give them some game experience .

We gave a game to the core of our likely best 22, against a likely top 8 opponent, and lulled Geelong into a false sense of security! Put the kids in against Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First half was horrific and had me worried

Second half was much improved and eased my worries (I reckon it being our first hit out for the season showed and next 2 games will be interesting)

How Hamling is first choice over Dawson baffles me as he looked like he didn't know how to play football today. It really should be Hamling having to prove himself

Surely the umpiring has to be looked at, a ridiculous amount of calls that favoured West Coast and some incredible non decisions for Freo
Agree with this The bit about Hamling is spot on.
Silva would not let JK get that much space even in a placcie match

D.pearce did OK in last quarter as eagles players tire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Freo v WCE - Preseason Game 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back