Review Freo dims the Suns by 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Ffs stop being so precious and use her correct pronouns. Join the rest of us in 2024.
Fred is good for a laugh. You see his first post for the day and you just know any you'll get to some form of 1950s style bigotry within the next 30 seconds of scrolling. He'll come out of that decade the day the universe implodes and not a minute sooner.

Fred is good for a laugh. You see his first post for the day and you just know any you'll get to some form of 1950s style bigotry within the next 30 seconds of scrolling. He'll come out of that decade the day the universe implodes and not a minute sooner.
She. 👇🏼
All of us ladies have a vagina, he hasn’t.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

I know there are a bunch of guys close to the 50 and 100 milestone, but it feels like it is taking forever to not be young anymore. Marginally older and more experienced than North this round (essentially the same) who are allegedly at ground zero.

View attachment 2028704
I love these comparison charts. It's a good reminder to those who expect too much and can't celebrate how good our kids are going.

Dean Laidley rating Heath Chapman 6.
He is a tough judge then. How he rated Switta, Johnson, Jackson and Pearce higher is confusing.
Did he watch the game on tv in Melbourne ?
I agree with his brief on everyone else , in particular Nat Fyfe.
Yep, the same Nat Fyfe some are attacking, then telling me I am blind etc

Thought Clark and Ryan deserved more. Chapman was awesome!

I felt sorry for Sharp when he forgot to bounce the ball on the run, but how funny was it when he exaggerated his bounces for his next run? :)
This has confused me a little as I thought the rule used to be 10 metres and it was changed a while ago to 15 meters per bounce to match the same as kicking distance to claim a mark.

I only counted it once on replay but i thought he ran 14 steps. Not sure if that's more than 15 metres , I counted 14 for Rankine in that other game where he was pinged close to end of the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts re the game:
  • Banners going for speccies… 😂😂
  • Didn’t think Fyfe was that bad. Not peak this-season Fyfe, but played his role IMO. Overthinking it a bit I reckon
  • Treacy… that passage of play where he bullocked through 2 Suns and tapped it to Stuart was 😍
  • Darcy… that’s what we want. More please. Looks like he’s into the BiG SEan sMasH PUNY HuMAN! part of his season. 😊
  • Johnson looked like he belonged
  • Enjoyed Stuart’s endeavour. Wasting Treacy’s great effort by spraying his kick… less so.
  • Baeshaw is back…. Long may it last!
  • Hoping AP is ok 🤞

On the other side, wish we still had Collins. And Mac Andrew is a gun, great judgement and a good set of tools to go with it. Beautiful classic-looking kick too, enjoyed watching it (but wouldn’t want to see it used more often against Freo!)

Interesting to see Darcy is rated best on ground by a fair margin:

1719207157777.png

I voted him second best after Young. It's massive for us that Darcy gets back to his best as we approach the business end of the season. If we can get Cox near his best, with Chapman and Sturt also approaching their best, could be in for an exciting September.

Dean Laidley rating Heath Chapman 6.
He is a tough judge then. How he rated Switta, Johnson, Jackson and Pearce higher is confusing.
Did he watch the game on tv in Melbourne ?
I agree with his brief on everyone else , in particular Nat Fyfe.

Yeah, not cool. She has changed her name and identifies as female. You can disagree with it all you like but it is just disrespectful to not use her preferred name and pronouns once she has made it clear.

I'm happy to describe her a a piece of shit abuser and that it is a disgrace she has a spot in the media because of her domestic violence history, but the way you have worded that appears to be nothing more than ignorant baiting.

This has confused me a little as I thought the rule used to be 10 metres and it was changed a while ago to 15 meters per bounce to match the same as kicking distance to claim a mark.

I only counted it once on replay but i thought he ran 14 steps. Not sure if that's more than 15 metres , I counted 14 for Rankine in that other game where he was pinged close to end of the match.
It was legit . He ran about 20 metres.
I counted 19 strides.

Yeah, not cool. She has changed her name and identifies as female. You can disagree with it all you like but it is just disrespectful to not use her preferred name and pronouns once she has made it clear.

I'm happy to describe her a a piece of shit abuser and that it is a disgrace she has a spot in the media because of her domestic violence history, but the way you have worded that appears to be nothing more than ignorant baiting.
:rolleyes:

For those getting on Fred's case for calling Laidley a bloke, and that if he wants to call himself a lady that's ok, and we should address him using all the feminine pronouns 'cause he said, then could you please tell me what you're supposed to call someone with a real vagina? because I don't identify as one of what she is.

My new pronouns are biological female species with a real vagina. I know it's lengthy but ...

Whenever I have to fill in a form and name my sex, I'll tick other I'll put in the above. It will mess with them and that's always a win.

Fremantle v Gold Coast​

10 Hayden Young (FRE)
7 Sean Darcy (FRE)
6 Andrew Brayshaw (FRE)
3 Caleb Serong (FRE)
2 Josh Treacy (FRE)
1 Wil Powell (GCFC)
1 Heath Chapman (FRE)

Almost the exact same order of my own votes in the votes thread :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back