Grand Slam French open 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy in the belief that Alcaraz vs Sinner and Iga vs Coco are for me like watching the best matches the tournament could produce and that will be the end of the FO for me and I won't be watching after that.
Paolini and Andreeva playing really good tennis.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is a good tournament for Aelx. Clay is not his strongest surface.

back in the top 10 and that is well deserved.

Also in the top 8 for this year, so on track for the end of year finals.
Agreed

PBs across the year so far

Beating Novak
Tied best AO finish
Best RG finish
Beating top 10-15 opposition - Fritz, Zverev, Rublev, Stef

I like Alex I think he's done very well but who is our Carlos or Sinner coming through the ranks? It's Alex and Nick then daylight.

They don't grow on trees mate, and there's a good reason most come from Europe the pathways are a mile better. Alex did well but for the sake of the tournament we need Zverev in the final, we do not need Casper 'I'll hit the ball back sort of' in a final. Zverev vs Carlos or Sinner please

They don't grow on trees mate, and there's a good reason most come from Europe the pathways are a mile better. Alex did well but for the sake of the tournament we need Zverev in the final, we do not need Casper 'I'll hit the ball back sort of' in a final. Zverev vs Carlos or Sinner please
Maybe we should Import some 😄

Maybe we should Import some 😄

Well you get the terrible ones and end up with Aija and Saville who is handy top 30 players but what’s the point. The answer is better pathways and coaching, too many very average coaches and it filters to the top level when you have Hewitt type coaches who harm not help players as that style is a decade ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Slam French open 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back