"FirstDogOnTheMoon is your friend"

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: I got a new mouse.

Look, gifted people like me cant just turn this stuff on and off like a tap. This isnt some sportal.com telstra web site corporate mind hack. I am an artist and these things are beyond even my understanding. It is both a craft and a calling. It is transcendent, redemptive, and I am a mere channel, a vessel.

People need to understand that I am the mitch hahn of badly drawn cartoons with dogs in them. As humble as chris grant and as gifted as brad johnson, dont get between me and and a joke I forgot heard I somewhere else. I am brian harris, and nathan browns face is the punchline. The hallowed turf of the dome is the fertile yet unwelcoming audience.

Inspiration comes in spurts, sometimes I am drowning in my own marvellousness, and then it is all dust and ashes and everything is darkness, dread and despair. At these times it is certain I will never work again.

Can I create work once a week? I dont know. These artificial time lines are an anathema to my creative impulse. But if I can, the world will be a better place, I think we all know that by now.

At the moment I am working on The Adventures of Captain Sensible and the Big Footy Bulldogs Space Station.

Also, a cartoon with Dale Morris as that guy who walks along behind the prime minister - and I am pinching Rocco's ideas to work on the whole doogs droogs thing.

And there has to be something with Woofer in it, although not for the kiddies.

Stay tuned.

doogswebxb7.jpg

Look, gifted people like me cant just turn this stuff on and off like a tap. This isnt some sportal.com telstra web site corporate mind hack. I am an artist and these things are beyond even my understanding. It is both a craft and a calling. It is transcendent, redemptive, and I am a mere channel, a vessel.

People need to understand that I am the mitch hahn of badly drawn cartoons with dogs in them. As humble as chris grant and as gifted as brad johnson, dont get between me and and a joke I forgot heard I somewhere else. I am brian harris, and nathan browns face is the punchline. The hallowed turf of the dome is the fertile yet unwelcoming audience.

Inspiration comes in spurts, sometimes I am drowning in my own marvellousness, and then it is all dust and ashes and everything is darkness, dread and despair. At these times it is certain I will never work again.

Can I create work once a week? I dont know. These artificial time lines are an anathema to my creative impulse. But if I can, the world will be a better place, I think we all know that by now.

At the moment I am working on The Adventures of Captain Sensible and the Big Footy Bulldogs Space Station.

Also, a cartoon with Dale Morris as that guy who walks along behind the prime minister - and I am pinching Rocco's ideas to work on the whole doogs droogs thing.

And there has to be something with Woofer in it, although not for the kiddies.

Stay tuned.

[/img]

Well, that's the mystery of the artist explained-Now wheres my ****ing cartoon?

Please and thank you.

Haha, love it. But I don't think it was the preliminary final... Or is this a hypothetical?

They print out really well too.

I do meticulous research for all of my cartoons. I spent quite a bit of time googling the prelim final and dale morris. I discovered this crucial piece of data on the best AFL info site on the internet.

It was on Big Footy so it must be true.

These things are funnier if they are true so I will have to change it if it is wrong.

I do meticulous research for all of my cartoons. I spent quite a bit of time googling the prelim final and dale morris. I discovered this crucial piece of data on the best AFL info site on the internet.

These things are funnier if they are true so I will have to change it if it is wrong.

As Mark Williams would say, "You were wrong!" I know you will refuse to accept this as you remind me very much of my Dad, who was always right, even when he was wrong.

We defeated Collingwood in an Elimination Final.

By the way, is it possible to put red, white & blue scarfs (or is the plural of scarf, scarves?) on your long loned ant eater thingys?

As an idea it might be worth creating a new thread for these cartoons entitled FDOTM's CARTOONS.

As Mark Williams would say, "You were wrong!" I know you will refuse to accept this as you remind me very much of my Dad, who was always right, even when he was wrong.

We defeated Collingwood in an Elimination Final.

By the way, is it possible to put red, white & blue scarfs (or is the plural of scarf, scarves?) on your long loned ant eater thingys?

As an idea it might be worth creating a new thread for these cartoons entitled FDOTM's CARTOONS.

When you say I am wrong, what you actually mean is that my source on big footy is wrong. I shall change it. So dale morris stitched up alan didak in an elimination final then, is that right.

I was actually looking for a tackle he laid on someone.

Anyway, yes I can put a scarf on a long loned ant eater or anything else even a dog (which is what i actually draw in my cartoons).

If I created a new thread I would lose the 659 views I have and would have to start from 0, and that will make it harder to catch the three legged story and win the most viewed thread of the year at the Big Footy Awards Night in October.

It was an Elimination Final...but everyone knew what you meant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I created a new thread I would lose the 659 views I have and would have to start from 0, and that will make it harder to catch the three legged story and win the most viewed thread of the year at the Big Footy Awards Night in October.

The Three word story is 3 years old and I am sure in three years time with all your cartoon creativity you will catch up to the most views. :)

If you like tell me what name you want this thread to be changed to and I will do it for you! That way you can maintain your 659 views and life will again be rosy for you. :thumbsu:

The Three word story is 3 years old and I am sure in three years time with all your cartoon creativity you will catch up to the most views. :)

If you like tell me what name you want this thread to be changed to and I will do it for you! That way you can maintain your 659 views and life will again be rosy for you. :thumbsu:

3 word story is 'part 2'as well. It has a 'part 1' that had many replys.

Perhaps I should lower my expectations. I am thinking of asking to have this thread renamed "Corn Chips are your friend".

adamsmellwoodxj4.gif

I just checked out of curiousity -

Total views on all three parts - 52,656
Total posts on all three parts - 5,148

Seems like yesterday I started the thread. How time flies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back