Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets secured….. couldn’t get level 2 like I wanted, said there wasn’t 5 tickets in a row that I could purchase so had to start looking again.

Went for level 3 and managed to get 5 tickets in row F. Not sure what the view is like from there, never sat there before but no problems. The main thing is I’m in!! Carn the Mighty Doggies!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am selecting public reserve and nothing is happening?????
When I got in on my phone using their Ticketek app this is what happened to me as well.

When I used the website it worked and I could put in my barcodes when I clicked on public reserve.

Not sure if that helps

For anyone still buying if you get a card error it’s cause it’s not automatically switching to card type when you enter card number you have to select card type at the top yourself
Yep had that problem as well, took me a couple of times to realise what it wanted me to do! Moment of major stress thinking I missed my time limit but just made it

When I got in on my phone using their Ticketek app this is what happened to me as well.

When I used the website it worked and I could put in my barcodes when I clicked on public reserve.

Not sure if that helps

I was on phone and laptop, using email link and website. Completely f*credit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back