Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 2 barcodes for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

I’m in the ballot with P3 priority so not holding out much hope. If anyone jags 3 x tickets and suddenly can’t use them, I’m all in.

You should be fine mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Morn,

Just got sms from Ticketek advising GF ballot today (?)

Last time I'm pretty sure it was on the Monday
No, it was on Sunday last time as we played on the Sat. It will be today if you received the text. Read back a few posts and you will see there have been comms on this already.

No, it was on Sunday last time as we played on the Sat. It will be today if you received the text. Read back a few posts and you will see there have been comms on this already.
Now it's time for the joy of not knowin' where you're sittin' nor how much your payin'

As for the cost I will go Scarlett O'Hara and, worry about that tomorrow.

I figure SYD MEL flights are now more expensive than a flight to LAX.

For those new to the ballot, tickets will usually show in tickettek account first, then money will disappear from bank. All without notification.

So for those playing at home, keep refreshing.

As I said 2022, tickettek take my f***en money!

Go Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back