Streaming Fear the Walking Dead

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it's like a completely different show.

This will likely be controversial and maybe it's because I watched them first a few years ago but the early seasons of this are way better that the original twd. That I have actually abandoned after idk about season 4.
Not controversial. Fear in its early days, was IMO a very good TV zombie genre show. In some ways it was better than TWD as it showed a completely different aspect, "before" the outbreak and days immediately after.

Alicia and Ofelia characters were an eye candy treat each week. :$ I enjoyed seeing Travis, slowly but very surely become a brutal version of "Rick Grimes". Not to mention Madison morphing into a Rick Grimes leader once Travis died, there was even some suggestion she was Rick's sister as a crossover.

I also liked seeing the Johnny Deep character, he was very entertaining.

Its when FEAR became like TWD and they introduced the cowboy story, it couldnt keep up and went off the rails.

So S7 it looks like they have taken Victor Strand from a morally ambiguous character to an out and out Stalin type bad guy.

Umm ok haha.
lol :D

Yes I have seen previously snippets of s7, had to laugh at this.

Fear jumped the shark for sure.

lol and now Troy has somehow come back from the dead as well :roflv1:

Oh and Strand flipped back effortlessly to being a good guy.
lol :D

Yes I did remember at the time hearing Troy would reappear in the finale season.

Didnt Madison hit him flush in the head with a hammer during a flood explosion in s3?

I was going to say unless you see a person's head come cleanly off, always assume in a TV show they can come back. However, Sarah from Prison Break, reappeared in the show, despite her head cut off. :drunk: Linking this back to the TWD, the actor that played Sarah in Prison Break also played Lori Grimes.

Its why I never believed at the time Lori was dead on TWD. :$

:drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back