Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Hocking on the phone to the CFL. Multiple clubs compromised their draft hands last year, so can't see it happening.

I reckon it would make a lot of clubs very upset. Having their plans overturned. But I can see the CFL change the rules well before the time it was scheduled to. Just because, why not?

Is there any current AFL presidents that would stand up and hold the AFL accountable for changing the rules during a season!
As was stated in the media today, this sort of thing would not happen in any other professional sporting organisation in THE WORLD.
I’m no fan of Eddie or Jeff Kennetts but they’d be going toe to toe with the AFL over this one if it affected their club.
And John Elliot!! He’d have them in the Supreme Court

Kid looks very, very good. A top 30 draft choice next year who accumulates and uses the ball well.
2026 not next year. Good size too for u16s at 182cms.

What position does he play? wing? Looks like he finds plenty of ball, takes a heap of marks and has elite disposal efficiency but he also gets a few clearances and tackles a game too which is a good sign.

What position does he play? wing? Looks like he finds plenty of ball, takes a heap of marks and has elite disposal efficiency but he also gets a few clearances and tackles a game too which is a good sign.

Midfielder atm. Sorry 2026. But someone to look forward to in my opinion.

Jack Leys has been named for SA for the u16 Champs.
The SA vs WA game, Saturday @ 10:15 am (Melbourne time) can be streamed live on the AFL Play Youtube channel (without commentary) or watched later:

Is there any current AFL presidents that would stand up and hold the AFL accountable for changing the rules during a season!
As was stated in the media today, this sort of thing would not happen in any other professional sporting organisation in THE WORLD.
I’m no fan of Eddie or Jeff Kennetts but they’d be going toe to toe with the AFL over this one if it affected their club.
And John Elliot!! He’d have them in the Supreme Court
There will be a united front to the AFL about this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kid looks very, very good. A top 30 draft choice next year who accumulates and uses the ball well.

For you TB:

Next year: Louis Kellaway.
2026: Leys, Russell Clark and Tanner Armstrong. (The latter 2 NGA.)

Thanks mate.

Any idea how Louis Kellaway goes? Can’t imagine him being a good kick!
Was just googling his old man
Apparently he has worked as a physio post footy
Maybe we can bring him back home as well

For you TB:

Next year: Louis Kellaway.
2026: Leys, Russell Clark and Tanner Armstrong. (The latter 2 NGA.)
Archie Daffy (playing under 16s for Geelong Falcons)

Max Leys (playing under 14s for Sturt)
Marlion Pickett Jnr
Hugh Kellaway has represented SA in AFL and is playing under 13s div 1

My guess is CBD then follows the footy ,I like

Remove this Banner Ad

Back