Fantasy Ball - Div 1 Draft Thread (Completed. Please read final post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Fantasy Ball - Div 1 Draft Thread (thehardaway up)

87 - Andres Nocioni (Chi - F)

Re: Fantasy Ball - Div 1 Draft Thread

Please tell me that someone has a j-o-d l-i-s-t.

Re: Fantasy Ball - Div 1 Draft Thread

Bresh said:
Please tell me that someone has a j-o-d l-i-s-t.

con‧sid‧er‧a‧tion  /kənˌsɪdəˈreɪʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-sid-uh-rey-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. the act of considering; careful thought; meditation; deliberation: I will give your project full consideration.
2. something that is or is to be kept in mind in making a decision, evaluating facts, etc.: Age was an important consideration in the decision.
3. thoughtful or sympathetic regard or respect; thoughtfulness for others: They showed no consideration for his feelings.

for jod... 88 - Vin Baker (FC - Min) ...

just kidding...

see you all later tonight... :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Jod has a life, guys.

Re: Fantasy Ball - Div 1 Draft Thread (Jod up)

Bit harsh guys...I think we are going through at a good clip anyway, so it shouldn't cause much of a problem.

Yeah we are flying through and we know Jod will be on at night. It would be nice to get things done sooner and it does get a bit frustrating but such is life.

MightySaint said:
Bit harsh guys...I think we are going through at a good clip anyway, so it shouldn't cause much of a problem.
I agree the digs are quite boring and repetitive, but a simple list wouldn't go astray. Everyone in the league has had to do one from time to time...

Bresh said:
I agree the digs are quite boring and repetitive, but a simple list wouldn't go astray. Everyone in the league has had to do one from time to time...

I told Jod to do a list but he didn't want to do a list of 7 people because it's harder to get the choice you want.

I think it is fair enough to not give a list when there are still 6 picks to go until your pick.

In which case a simple 'Jod doesn't have a list, everyone go about your business...' would have been nice. Possibly outline the above reason.

Anyway, of course you're not going to get the player you want, the best case scenario round-to-round hardly ever comes about. The same result will happen if you at sitting at your computer 24/7 or not at all. For example, my list for my last pick was 1. Charlie V, 2. TJ Ford, 3. Krstic, 4. Gordon. I ended up with Gordon, and I'm content with that because it would have been daylight robbery if I got the first 3.

Kenny_01 said:
I told Jod to do a list but he didn't want to do a list of 7 people because it's harder to get the choice you want.

I think it is fair enough to not give a list when there are still 6 picks to go until your pick.

in all seriousness that's fair enough, but from this point forward in the draft if you leave a list of 3 or 4 you're a fair chance of getting one of those players. If you don't well at least you tried sort of thing.

Falchoon said:
in all seriousness that's fair enough, but from this point forward in the draft if you leave a list of 3 or 4 you're a fair chance of getting one of those players. If you don't well at least you tried sort of thing.

Yep pretty good call

Remove this Banner Ad

Back