Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tick tick... Can we get N.Zonzi?

More likely to go to Stoke according to SSN. Too late to do a medical, so this late you'd think any deal would be a loan if a deal could be done.

More likely to go to Stoke according to SSN. Too late to do a medical, so this late you'd think any deal would be a loan if a deal could be done.
Not to worry, waking up to two signings is better than waking up to reading Arteta was sold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A diabolical performance last night. Very flat and created absolutely nothing going forward. You will allow one poor performance after a good start to the year but need to get back on track asap.

Time to get Heitinga to CB effective immediately and start Mirallas. Fell was out of sorts last night. Get him back to a more defensive midfield role with Gibson injured and Neville to RB. Hibbert and Osman cannot be starting the next game.

Neville is done, ESPECIALLY as a CM. Two weeks more fitness work for Mirallas should see him start at him to Newcastle. The 'Fellaini Forward' play shouldn't be a regular occurrence. Moyes made a hash of last night really.

By the sounds of it I'm very glad I couldn't watch the match! WBA in good nick so far this year.

Did we hold our own against them? Didn't take chances? Or we're we just shite?

First half we played the better football, but they created the better chances. We still had chances, but they completely outplayed us in the second half. I'm not too worried long term, just another lesson I spose.

Mirallas is the man though, love him already.

Hopefully we don't take WBA lightly.
Arrrrrrrrrgh! lol
Yeah, loving Mirallas, wonder how long until we get a huge transfer fee for him...
Errr.. I mean

Thought they just looked really flat against WBA. I thought I heard that WBA made 11 changes from their midweek match, which doesn't seem to be a luxury Moyes can afford ust yet. Has done well to bring in new players and bolster the squad, once they're all ready to go hopefully can rest key players a little more for cup matches against lesser sides.

Yes we'll see what we do. A loan on face value you can cover and re-do in January, but if I remember it was a loan with permanent option deal. And all reports (from Belgium) were he was another astute signing. FIFA, over governing and under governing football at the same time...

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back