Essendon Vs Carlton - Have at it here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrific Essendon, without taking too much from Carlton's performance. 4 Blokes have stood up and everyone else has been rubbish, sadly.

How was that not droping the ball (murphy) How was gibbs not paid a mark or a free?

I thought the Ump were to be the best in the finals. This game is a bad as any free paid for nothing both ways and paid for nothing both ways make me sick.

You're doing it wrong Laminex. Carlton never win games properly. No it's the umpires that gives us victories, and the umpires also put the opposition off when playing us.

Also may i say, look out west coast. Were comming for you!

We will be waiting! Not sure if you will be left to run around with bugger all pressure on.
U did'nt catch the game sat arvo did you, if not check it out and get back to me:D
Our guys dont allow easy ball around the contest.

Umpires have been worth 6 goals to Essendon. If they put their whistles away and Carlton keep playing real footy this looks like being a record margin. Atm it looks like an u/18 team playing against men. Hard to believe Essendon could be so abysmal in a finals match.

How was that not droping the ball (murphy) How was gibbs not paid a mark or a free?

I thought the Ump were to be the best in the finals. This game is a bad as any free paid for nothing both ways and paid for nothing both ways make me sick.

What about the deliberate out of bounds payed against Colyer.

Doesn't matter Carlton's skills are miles better than ours.

I have not seen such a pathetic finals display since Bombers played a final in 2009. 96 points!!!

Fletcher needs to retire at the end of this game - so many players have waltzed past him and he even went for his dirty ankle tap.

Heppall looks like pick 80 player not a top 10.

Ryder again has zero interest in doing anything.

Davey 1 handball 0 kicks = disgusting

Hurley has butchered the ball with every touch.

And to the sooky "lets blame the umps" Essendon supporters Blues have had 8 free kicks Essendon 13 - even though the Blues have been 1st to the ball all day.

This is Essendon playing at their peak. Carlton lifts slightly and then it's game on.

Really should've taken their chances early.

At the moment Essendon are still riding that wave of excitement, whether they can carry that through 4 quarters is the biggest question.

Should've framed this post and taken it to the pool room already.

We will be waiting! Not sure if you will be left to run around with bugger all pressure on.
U did'nt catch the game sat arvo did you, if not check it out and get back to me:D
Our guys dont allow easy ball around the contest.

The way we are going in this game we will be rested. Bring in Cruiser and we will do you guys, guaranteed.

Not sure about the following week on the return trip back to melbourne though to take on Geelong.

If i could bet you though i would.

Congrats Carlton, well played.

We have definitely been shown up as not being ready for September action. All the best next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone else impressed with the atmosphere of the game? Feels like I'm watching a Grand Final... I guess I'm just looking forward to watching this year's decider without having my heart in my throat the whole time, I guess.

We all know the bombers have an array of talls but this coming draft and next years they need quality mids and i mean more, cant rely solely on the likes of watson and hocking the rest are short people and r getting out bustled in most contests...

Umpires have been worth 6 goals to Essendon. If they put their whistles away and Carlton keep playing real footy this looks like being a record margin. Atm it looks like an u/18 team playing against men. Hard to believe Essendon could be so abysmal in a finals match.
Good on them for making it, but didn't you see them and their effort against the crows two years back? This list is just lacking talented depth IMO.

Good bloody effort to get here though :thumbsu:

The umps tried to get the Dons back into it.

ur not serious r u....bombers have had the raw end of the decisions 2day....how many times blues players got caught "incorrect disposal" and play on...im watching the game with no alliance to either team so i call it like i see it.

The way we are going in this game we will be rested. Bring in Cruiser and we will do you guys, guaranteed.

Not sure about the following week on the return trip back to melbourne though to take on Geelong.

If i could bet you though i would.

Anyone want to act as 3rd party escrow holder?

How much you got Thomop?

Looks so much like R18, Carltons' small fwds causing so much trouble and Carltons' run and carry from defence Essendon have not got answer to this.

Carlton will not get this next week vs WCE.

What I saw yesterday WCE have now nearly the press in the AFL...might have even gone pass us....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back