Game Day Elmer Partying like its 1995 - Flag favourites Carlton Blue Steel vs The Corrupt Football League Handbag Umpiring Pets

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
Logopolis
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Yes I am still rocking hard about my Mighty Celtics bringing home championship number 18 a couple of days ago, this game deserves more than 24 hours of s**t fights and banter.

But remember this, I still so so so so high and buzzing over the Celtics ring that I honestly am not going to be fussed or melt one iota over this game, even though it will be a crushing 69 point win to the Blue Flaggers.

This Carlton outfit is the best the AFL has seen since our 1995 premiership team.

Like Boston, we are not arrogant at Carlton, we know we are better than the rest of the peasant clubs and were born to rule the roost !

images

images

Not even the CFL and their umpires can stop Geelong getting flogged tomorrow night.

Hey mods motorboating carltank flog is pre ejaculating again, game day threads can't be posted a day before the contest, they're the bay rules. Please delete this thread, thank you!

Hey mods motorboating carltank flog is pre ejaculating again, game day threads can't be posted a day before the contest, they're the bay rules. Please delete this thread, thank you!

Fill out a form and zackah and Dinsdale will pass it on to Gordon Groves ...

Of course they can, but then they get locked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we know Bulldogs have never been over the cap.

They don't have that kind of money.
Thank you.

We are ahead of Carlton on the (legitimate) flag count, I agree :)

Real stickler for the rules aren't you. Why did you reply to a post in the don't reply for 30 days fred then? Rulebreaker!
You know what you did D/H so stop prentending you don't know, it's pity you're so dopey you screwed yourself too in the process because your plan didn't go right you utter twit. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Elmer Partying like its 1995 - Flag favourites Carlton Blue Steel vs The Corrupt Football League Handbag Umpiring Pets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back