Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance we could have a swearing vent thread?
Sorry to intrude but just wanted to stop by and offer my condolences. Gotta feel for you Tigers fans, supporting and standing by a team that clearly doesn't give a **** about them. Cotchin should offer an apology to each and everyone of you.

This is the kind of opposition supporter we embrace.

I apologise for intruding, but l wanted to thanks DrMike, Equus and all others for the banter on your board during the last two weeks. You guys conducted yourself with class by treating me with respect during the week.

Chin up guys, not many teams make three final series in a row, respect and see you next year. Note to self:stay away from gameday threads, they boil the blood.

That holding the ball cost us, should have been a free and tiger goal but no straight up the other end for a goal. bullshit umpiring. The potential in momentum change and us winning came down to a ****ing umpire not doing his job. I own guns and live in country SA, im going roo shooting for all of us tomorrow night, shame there isnt a species called the umpire roo :mad:
The thing about that that gave me the shits was that our players all threw up their hands and stopped playing.
The Roos played to the whistle and ran it out.
Yeah, shitty decision. But you play to the whistle.

Last edited:
The thing about that that gave me the shits was that our players all threw out their hands and stopped playing.
The Roos played to the whistle and ran it out.
Yeah, shitty decision. But you play to the whistle.
I know Spud and im just hurting is all, should have been paid though

We lost 3 EFs in a row (2002, 2003, 2004) and made the GF the next year (2005). Don't lose hope Tigers fans.
We're coached by a moron. Our captain is a ****ing overrated overpaid campaigner. Put highly paid stars are softcocks. This club is winning nothing

2 main disappointments:

Cotchin, Sheds, Ellis and to a lesser extent Lids - all disappointing when it mattered unfortunately. They'll have another long summer to think about it.

The other main disappointment was how shaky our defence was, been our rock all year but that was a very nervous effort today.
Yep.Craplin,Batch and Floss were putrid.

I honestly don't know what i expected...

BJVXEom.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack and Miles great. Rance, McIntosh, Grimes, Vickery, Newman, Martin all good. I thought Maric did a good job playing on Goldstein too, especially early.

Cotchin, Ellis, Edwards absolute stinkers. Deledio butchered it. Played like he'd been out on the grog last night. Batchelor flogged by Waite. Just too small. WTF Griffiths?

Conca showed enough to suggest he's gonna be very good. That one turnover hurt us big time but he will be quality. Moves extremely well.

Not an unexpected result. North seem to have had our measure in recent years. People will suggest the club can't stand up in finals, but in this case it we were just beaten by the stronger team.

**** that umpire that didn't call ball on Cunnington. You couldn't get more blatant than that. Didn't watch the rest of the match after that.

Bring on next year.

Whilst we had some umpiring decisions go against us late, the fact of the matter is, North had 30 scoring shots to our 18, and had 33 more contested possessions over the course of the match.

If North had kicked a bit straighter, they'd have had the game sown up well before that point.

Simply put, you just don't win games of footy if you get that much of a pasting in contested possession, and for whatever reason, even though North can tend to spud it up at various stages, they just find a way to beat us in that area of the game most times, which is why we struggle against them.

North are a team who are at their absolute peak that they will get to in their development, people were kidding themselves if they thought we were the favourite here. :drunk:

Bring on 2016, and go Crows for the rest of the year! :thumbsu:

Any chance we could have a swearing vent thread?

This is the kind of opposition supporter we embrace.
Yeah well his pretty spot on but we won't here nothing some more dribble how next year we will be better we have recruited sj.

Think it's hilarious how Cotchin (heavily tagged for 95% of the match) and Deledio (tagged for most of the match and one of our best, especially defensive work) were copping all the blame from the commentators and many in the match threads.

We had a lot of passengers today and we were very wasteful.

Martin nearly made me spew, no idea how he got so much praise during that match, he had two good 5 minutes spells and that was about it.

I've done enough finger pointing, so I'll just say that it was a poor team performance.

Oh and I just punched my pet kangaroo in the face
While you're at it punch your pet maggot and your pet selector

North outplayed us for most of the day, it was only our straight kicking that kept us in it. Our leaders were very disappointing today and I hope it cuts deep over the preseason but it hasn't for the past 2 so this one probably wont either.

Congrats to North, Waite kills us again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back