EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a little bit to do with turbo recently and can attest to him having quite a few connections in the local footy world... And is a genuinely good bloke that goes out of his way to help people and clubs where he hasn't had any obligation to do so

In regards to his bigfooty contributions he's been a bit of breathe of fresh air around her... Always trying to generate actual footy discussion never heading down the standard bigfooty procedure of getting into shitfights

Keep up the posting turbo

I agree. His recent posts have been very fresh, Grassbag. Very, very fresh.

Calling someone a space cadet isn't exactly a compliment.

Sorry for the misunderstanding though, Turbs. I mistook your lack of knowledge regarding Marbys recruiting for snidey-ness.
All four have been seen at training but I beileve only Jake and Luke are playing.

You sound like a Prem Div man. Who do you follow ?

All good, let's move on..

PS: yeah maybe the space cadet comment wasn't appropriate. Could have thought of another word more suitable.. Apoligies to all..

I follow Pascoe Vale these days (when I'm free on Saturdays) but known to get around to some other games as well.. Enjoy the local footy and great standard of premier league.

I have friends involved in the WRFL so get some mail from them as well..

Are you taking the piss or is this muppet response for real ?
In the time it took you to write this you could've scrolled through the previous pages and gathered enough info to form your " Own Opinion ". Add to that, a visit to the clearances page on the Edfl website would've probably helped.
Well said, it's hard to understand, no you can't understand why, someone would enter a request for Premier info, then precede to correct it, call it uneducated etc,etc, I guess we can expect some more key board heroics in reply from this as you describe muppet, this is not directed at Muppett007

I would believe the person who actually saw him at training..

I am to believe he was waiting on his younger brother to sign with the club, he did that on Wednesday. Bloke I spoke to said Fidda is very unfit and wouldn't be surprised if he started in the two's.

I am to believe he was waiting on his younger brother to sign with the club, he did that on Wednesday. Bloke I spoke to said Fidda is very unfit and wouldn't be surprised if he started in the two's.

So he is definitely staying there?
Yeah I heard that Aswell, which Is why I heard he left to reservior cause I was told it'll be hard for him to start in the firsts!

Are you taking the piss or is this muppet response for real ?
In the time it took you to write this you could've scrolled through the previous pages and gathered enough info to form your " Own Opinion ". Add to that, a visit to the clearances page on the Edfl website would've probably helped.
I actually did take some time to read back through some previous pages but it just seemed to be clogged with useless postings re who actually has grass on their oval and what color paint was on the walls of visiting clubrooms! Hardly informative postings that would allow anyone to form their own opinion re which clubs have made positive changes to their environment for the upcoming 2015 season. The clearance page doesn't exactly give you descriptive information on potential new players who have been cleared or who are pending to be cleared, then some guy posts some fairly general information which was quite quantry to his thread name which was also useless for someone trying to form their own opinion!

Thanks to a fellow poster I have since been able to view some fairly informative footage on the EDFL website re two clubs, I will wait eagerly in anticipation of the remaining informative footage re the remaining clubs.

You, yourself have a crack in disappointment at a fellow poster for using unfavourable descriptive words to describe someone, then you go and do it yourself! Seems fairly hypocritical!

Can't wait for the season to actually start so we can look forward to some interesting posts re all matters football.

I actually did take some time to read back through some previous pages but it just seemed to be clogged with useless postings re who actually has grass on their oval and what color paint was on the walls of visiting clubrooms! Hardly informative postings that would allow anyone to form their own opinion re which clubs have made positive changes to their environment for the upcoming 2015 season. The clearance page doesn't exactly give you descriptive information on potential new players who have been cleared or who are pending to be cleared, then some guy posts some fairly general information which was quite quantry to his thread name which was also useless for someone trying to form their own opinion!

Thanks to a fellow poster I have since been able to view some fairly informative footage on the EDFL website re two clubs, I will wait eagerly in anticipation of the remaining informative footage re the remaining clubs.

You, yourself have a crack in disappointment at a fellow poster for using unfavourable descriptive words to describe someone, then you go and do it yourself! Seems fairly hypocritical!

Can't wait for the season to actually start so we can look forward to some interesting posts re all matters football.[/QUOT

I never denied calling your post a muppet post. No hypocrisy here.

Also, there's nothing wrong with asking for a bit of info regarding this league. It was just the way you were going about it seemed a little " Floggy ".

So he is definitely staying there?
Yeah I heard that Aswell, which Is why I heard he left to reservior cause I was told it'll be hard for him to start in the firsts!

Definitely staying, the Saints might have to play him as their first round clash against West Coburg is massive. If they don't win that it might be a very long season down at Mutton Reserve.

Just read this article. Nice to see Strathmore mention all clubs except Northern Saints. No respect there..
Then the voting for premiers only has 4 teams plus other. Bit biased surely.. If it doesn't have all sides get rid of it..

Go the underdogs..

Just read this article. Nice to see Strathmore mention all clubs except Northern Saints. No respect there..
Then the voting for premiers only has 4 teams plus other. Bit biased surely.. If it doesn't have all sides get rid of it..

Go the underdogs..
I am sure Northern Saints don't mind. They surprised last year, the Saints will be an even a bigger surprise this year. Get on them whilst you can!

Go the underdogs..
Think you're reading more into Clinnick's non mention of Northern Saints than was intended. Highly doubt if it was a deliberate snub.

Hard to remember to make sure you mention all opposition club's names during an interview. I'm sure he respects Northern Saints; after all they could very easily have knocked Mores off at Strathmore last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think you're reading more into Clinnick's non mention of Northern Saints than was intended. Highly doubt if it was a deliberate snub.

Hard to remember to make sure you mention all opposition club's names during an interview. I'm sure he respects Northern Saints; after all they could very easily have knocked Mores off at Strathmore last season.

Articles get edited it's the way of the Media, but this kind of omission has a habit of coming back and biting the interviewee's on the buttom.

I doubt anyone thinks Northern will be in any position to challenge the top 4, that's not to say they won't continue to surprise people as the Club works to establish their claim as a genuine Premier Division Club!

Practice matches for this week.Can anyone help fill in the gaps.Wouldn't mind watching a game but edfl website dosen't give times or venues.
West Coburg v Bundoora venue?
Corowa v PascoeVale
Greenvale v Werribee centrals venue?
St Joeys Geel. v Avondale Heights
Northern Saints v Cheltenham Venue?
Fitzroy stars v Abers
APW V ?
Smore v ?
Marby v ?
Keilor v ?

Practice matches for this week.Can anyone help fill in the gaps.Wouldn't mind watching a game but edfl website dosen't give times or venues.
Corowa v PascoeVale
Northern Saints v Cheltenham CMR Fawkner
Fitzroy stars v Abers
APW V ?
Smore v ?
Marby v ?
Keilor v ?

Corowa v PascoeVale
Fitzroy stars v Abers
APW V ?
Smore v ?
Marby v ?
Keilor v ?
Greenvale at home on the second ground

Corowa v PascoeVale
Fitzroy stars v Abers
APW V ?
Smore v ?
Marby v ?
Keilor v ?

We're now playing Taylor's Lakes..

Due to unforeseen circumstances Fitzroy Stars had to cancel this weekends game.

Thanks to Sammy Tankard and the Taylor's Lakes FC as we'll both get a quality hit out now.

Corowa v PascoeVale
Fitzroy stars v Abers
APW V ?
Smore v ?
Marby v ?
Keilor v ?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division