EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Pats time at ek coming to end soon and the money drying up, do you think EK will be able to field a competitive team next season or even a team with atleast 22 players? How many there right now are actually going to stay for the 2025 season?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With Pats time at ek coming to end soon and the money drying up, do you think EK will be able to field a competitive team next season or even a team with atleast 22 players? How many there right now are actually going to stay for the 2025 season?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Is it confirmed Pat is leaving?

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The off-season will sort out the money chasers from those who have a true love for the club.

I hope EK comes out of it all well after what the club has had to endure in recent seasons.
after what the club has had to endure in recent seasons - Do you mean paying well overs for players last 4 years and members letting 1 bloke(with all the money) run the club how he sees fit and then leaving on mass? Please explain?

The off-season will sort out the money chasers from those who have a true love for the club.

I hope EK comes out of it all well after what the club has had to endure in recent seasons.

Might be best to go back to Div 1 and re set. Doesn't look like that's going to happen, but would probably be for the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back