EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

First you have to get your facts right so you can't be that invested bahaha.
I will take Aucklander on his word about them not being related as he is a man in the know.

Thanks chump, but if your such a fanatic by just creating your account are the boys actually related? Auck has a lot more runs on this board than you👍

I have never met Chris, but I've known Shaun for around 27 years. That will become even more obvious when I spend the bulk of my time in the RDFNL thread in 2024 for those who haven't worked it out yet.

Is that his brother Shaun?
The mail I falsely received was that they were cousins.
I then unknowingly committed the crime of being happy for family playing together.
It is not his brother and I write this message in hopes that you do not make the same mistake that I did to be bullied by fellow contributors to this thread.

Anyone know of any signings that are happening down at Marby?
Or they keeping everything in house?
They’ve resigned a few players from this season. To my understanding, one of their biggest focuses was to keep as much of the current list together as possible. From what I’ve heard, a few recruits from this season are out the door also

The mail I falsely received was that they were cousins.
I then unknowingly committed the crime of being happy for family playing together.
It is not his brother and I write this message in hopes that you do not make the same mistake that I did to be bullied by fellow contributors to this thread.

All good. I only asked as his brother Shaun didn’t exactly score the same sporting genes as Stuey so thought it was strange he was being touted as a big pick up for Wallan.

All good. I only asked as his brother Shaun didn’t exactly score the same sporting genes as Stuey so thought it was strange he was being touted as a big pick up for Wallan.
Shaun is fantastic player, multiple interleague representative and team of the years. Popular team mate and is a great pick up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WFT are we talking about? lol.

His brother Shaun or some random with the same name?
You're the one introducing "some random" to the discourse.
He's speaking of the one that's actually signed to play at Wallan not someone's brother that most wouldn't know of..

You're the one introducing "some random" to the discourse.
He's speaking of the one that's actually signed to play at Wallan not someone's brother that most wouldn't know of..

No I didn’t.

I spoke about his brother Shaun not being a very good player and my surprise at him potentially being a good signing at Wallan. Clear as day in what I posted. Didn’t mention any random player.

For some reason that was confusing for you and others?

No I didn’t.

I spoke about his brother Shaun not being a very good player and my surprise at him potentially being a good signing at Wallan. Clear as day in what I posted. Didn’t mention any random player.

Shaun Stewart has signed from Rupertswood, I was talking about him. No idea who you are referring to, misunderstanding

No I didn’t.

Yes you did & it isn't confusing anyone as the rest of us knew who was being discussed.
It was you assuming that it was Chris Stewart's brother - it isn't.
Play on.

Yes you did & it isn't confusing anyone as the rest of us knew who was being discussed.
It was you assuming that it was Chris Stewart's brother - it isn't.
Play on.

I assumed it was his brother Shaun. It was cleared up that it wasn’t and I explained why I thought it was strange his brother was possibly a good pick up for Wallan when he’s not a very good footballer. Pretty straight forward discussion between two posters.

Others then responded being confused with who I was talking about.

For some reason, you then decided to chirp up like a bit of a dill.

Mo Saad to West Coburg.
Will be a handy player for the burgers during all their away games.
Cant imagine him maxing out his speed and talent on that pathetic excuse of an oval WC call home.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back