EDFL "A" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah mate, I'm not the Greenvale runner..
I just don't believe a side losing a footy game warrants trying to start a fight. Luckily the blokes mates had some common sense. Moving on though, anyone able to shed some light on the Marbi vs Oak park match? By the sounds of it Marbi were really impressive.
The 2 blokes in question gave the GV coach and staff a fair spray and even mouthed off at a some GV female supporters (tough guys), sore losers that couldn't appreciate what was a great game! Shame each club has its share of d#@+heads! Same blokes were then in bar big noting - "I would have done this and I would have done that" Both probably never played the game!!!

Can someone please explain a few things to me from yesterdays game at Windy Hill,

1. Why and what was Super McPherson thinking trying to Screen Bump Garth at qtr time yesterday??? Im sure an experienced coach like Super would know that he can not act like this in any way no matter what his frustrations are with his players or the opposition.

2. What right does he have to verbally attack a player of drug taking? Does he not know that he can be sued for deformation of character! I know Greenvale have plenty of Stan Cash, but do they want to waste it at the Broadmeadows Court?

3. Why Jacob Thompson was deemed to unwell to play for Bendigo Bombers but pulls on the boots for Greenvale.

4. Why Rhys Johnson continues to be looked after by the EDFL Umpires week after week?

5. Do other people think on here that once September rolls around that Greenvale seem to sink into that big Black hole and stumble at the final hurdle?

Surely if they miss the big dance again, Super and a few of his favourites will have to be moved on as the money he and these players are getting is not deserving of what they are returning in Premiership Cups....!

Now before the locals of Greenvale drive there ride on mowers into a light pole i am prepared to cop the criticism, but as they say "facts are facts" - just go and count your runners up cups...!

Looking forward to next weeks Marby v Keilor game, it will be a cracker - Even if both clubs are drug taking, cashed up pricks that are cheating the system:D

Nah mate, I'm not the Greenvale runner..
I just don't believe a side losing a footy game warrants trying to start a fight. Luckily the blokes mates had some common sense. Moving on though, anyone able to shed some light on the Marbi vs Oak park match? By the sounds of it Marbi were really impressive.

Rippa game !!! Marby should've had the game rapped up by half time but were a bit off in front of goal. Oakers had a dip in the 3rd but Marby too classy. Ayres is an absolute freak. Made Gleeson look second rate. Great games from Ayres, Crawford, Bullen ( 6 goals ) McKenzie ran riot out of the backline and young Stevie White had a big influence with a big goal and a few assists. Great season from Oak Park coming up from B grade and will be there abouts again next year if they can keep their list.
Can't wait for sundays blockbuster against old foes Keilor !!!!!

Rippa game !!! Marby should've had the game rapped up by half time but were a bit off in front of goal. Oakers had a dip in the 3rd but Marby too classy. Ayres is an absolute freak. Made Gleeson look second rate. Great games from Ayres, Crawford, Bullen ( 6 goals ) McKenzie ran riot out of the backline and young Stevie White had a big influence with a big goal and a few assists. Great season from Oak Park coming up from B grade and will be there abouts again next year if they can keep their list.
Can't wait for sundays blockbuster against old foes Keilor !!!!!
Fair comment young oakers outfit had just as much of the ball 3-7 in the 3rd qtr didnt help the cause good luck to Marby what a difference an extra 200k makes Oakers will be better off for the excercise took some huge scalps this year and clearly showed the gap between top four and the rest in A grade. Gleeson great captain and took some nasty cheap shots,will be interesting to see marby list next year Holland to Heidelberg with Crosisca and quite a few to follow.

Fair comment young oakers outfit had just as much of the ball 3-7 in the 3rd qtr didnt help the cause good luck to Marby what a difference an extra 200k makes Oakers will be better off for the excercise took some huge scalps this year and clearly showed the gap between top four and the rest in A grade. Gleeson great captain and took some nasty cheap shots,will be interesting to see marby list next year Holland to Heidelberg with Crosisca and quite a few to follow.

Get your facts right champ. Gleeson was the one throwing cheap shots. Not only on Ayres, but also threw a headbutt at Buttiegieg

If only he worried about getting his own ball instead of worrying where Ayres was all day, then the result couldve been different.

Can someone from Greenvale please confirm to me that "Jett" has been told from the Greenvale Football Club to stay of the forums - Big Footy and EDFL site as he is bringing to much attention to his fellow players and coach!
Also i have on very good authority Steve McPherson was given a very stern talking to from the superiors of the Greenvale Football Club for his verbal assault and Bump on Jarrod Garth

I think there are cracks the size a 4th day pitch at the SCG about to appear at this football club if things don't go as expected - from there point of view anyway!

Great game this weekend - The winner of this game will win the 2010 Flag.

Can someone from Greenvale please confirm to me that "Jett" has been told from the Greenvale Football Club to stay of the forums - Big Footy and EDFL site as he is bringing to much attention to his fellow players and coach!
Also i have on very good authority Steve McPherson was given a very stern talking to from the superiors of the Greenvale Football Club for his verbal assault and Bump on Jarrod Garth

I think there are cracks the size a 4th day pitch at the SCG about to appear at this football club if things don't go as expected - from there point of view anyway!

Great game this weekend - The winner of this game will win the 2010 Flag.

Would you like to confirm that you have nothing better to do then shit stir?:eek:
If Marby or Keilor manage to get up in the big one goodluck to them, the fact is though more often than not this year they've lost to the Jets, so not sure why people would say the second and fourth placed teams would go in as definite victors.

Last weekend's Taylors Lakes v Pascoe Vale final, ripping game. Will put up Keilor vs Greenvale later when I get the time to edit it down to 15 mins.

[YOUTUBE]LJKry2fTIx4[/YOUTUBE]

Can someone please explain a few things to me from yesterdays game at Windy Hill,

1. Why and what was Super McPherson thinking trying to Screen Bump Garth at qtr time yesterday??? Im sure an experienced coach like Super would know that he can not act like this in any way no matter what his frustrations are with his players or the opposition.

2. What right does he have to verbally attack a player of drug taking? Does he not know that he can be sued for deformation of character! I know Greenvale have plenty of Stan Cash, but do they want to waste it at the Broadmeadows Court?

3. Why Jacob Thompson was deemed to unwell to play for Bendigo Bombers but pulls on the boots for Greenvale.

4. Why Rhys Johnson continues to be looked after by the EDFL Umpires week after week?

5. Do other people think on here that once September rolls around that Greenvale seem to sink into that big Black hole and stumble at the final hurdle?

Surely if they miss the big dance again, Super and a few of his favourites will have to be moved on as the money he and these players are getting is not deserving of what they are returning in Premiership Cups....!

Now before the locals of Greenvale drive there ride on mowers into a light pole i am prepared to cop the criticism, but as they say "facts are facts" - just go and count your runners up cups...!

Looking forward to next weeks Marby v Keilor game, it will be a cracker - Even if both clubs are drug taking, cashed up pricks that are cheating the system:D

Crying in your wheeties buddy. Move on. Obviously you were there and saw some emotional behaviour. Terrible post, try again. :thumbsdown:

Prem final weekend in the EDFL. Will be a wet day, my tip is Marby by 2 goals.
Anyone knows the final sides of both teams, will be interesting selection.

Go Marby!

Prem final weekend in the EDFL. Will be a wet day, my tip is Marby by 2 goals.
Anyone knows the final sides of both teams, will be interesting selection.

Go Marby!

Sides don't matter now Marby by 20 points in a tough encounter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sides don't matter now Marby by 20 points in a tough encounter

Was a very tough encounter played in driving rain. The difference was marby had alot more blokes willing to do the hard work in and under while keilor had too many guys waiting for the easy ball.

Gareth Daley, does he have anything to be worried about??

Was a very tough encounter played in driving rain. The difference was marby had alot more blokes willing to do the hard work in and under while keilor had too many guys waiting for the easy ball.

No, Gareth Daley has nothing to worry about......he'll be safe and sound watching his team mates from the stand. He's gone!!!

Is it true that there has been legal advice sought after a recent verbal attack between a coach and player of opposition clubs?

Also great game today, very tight in the first half but the hard working of the Marby Park players got them over the line in very tough trying conditions. You would have to expect the Greenvale players will have last years final in the back of there minds!
Looking forward to a great game next weekend - For mine its a Marby win by 14points.

No, Gareth Daley has nothing to worry about......he'll be safe and sound watching his team mates from the stand. He's gone!!!

Did the umpire send him off? Surely not? They replaced him and the rules states you can not replace the player.

Nothing in it, he will play in the granny.

Is it true that there has been legal advice sought after a recent verbal attack between a coach and player of opposition clubs?

Also great game today, very tight in the first half but the hard working of the Marby Park players got them over the line in very tough trying conditions. You would have to expect the Greenvale players will have last years final in the back of there minds!
Looking forward to a great game next weekend - For mine its a Marby win by 14points.

Legal advice - you are kidding aren't ya? What are the charges? Its local footy buddy not multi national companies suing each other. lol..... :D

Marby will beat Greenvale no doubt better vfl/Afl players that are a step ahead of the game... :thumbsu: Brodie and Clinnick have this side up and goinf their enthusiam is the best I have seen in years, I'll go as far and say they are better then last year... :thumbsu:

Legal advice - you are kidding aren't ya? What are the charges? Its local footy buddy not multi national companies suing each other. lol..... :D

Marby will beat Greenvale no doubt better vfl/Afl players that are a step ahead of the game... :thumbsu: Brodie and Clinnick have this side up and goinf their enthusiam is the best I have seen in years, I'll go as far and say they are better then last year... :thumbsu:

Bullen should be back for Marby as well.
What a grand final it should be.
Go Marby.

what a wet day it was at windy hill, inaccurate kicking by Keilor in the second quarter, same for Marby in the 3rd Quarter.
Grand final will good to watch, my bias tip is Marby by 27 points, back to back in 2010

Go Marby

Good tough game at Windy Hill yesterday. I believe the rain helped Marby as their bigger bodies came to the fore in the tough conditions. It also nullified any impact Garth had for Keilor. Having said that, I believe that Garth tried his heart out and the tussle between him and Barling was immense.

I believe Daley came back on after the incident so this would suggest that he wasn't sent off. Didn't actually see the incident so I wont offer my opinion on whether he will play this week.

Only dampener on the day (pardon the pun) were the taunts coming from the Marby supporter group in the last Qtr. There were only a few doing it but I believe it got out of hand. So much so, that one of the older Marby statesmen had to tell them to shut up.

Apart from that it was a great game of local footy and I am very much looking forward to the rematch of the 09 GF. Lets face it, most of us there last year have been looking forward to this for 12 months.

My tip, GV by 7 points.

Well done to Marby, I thought it was a terrible game not much feeling in it at all until late when Keilor knew they were done.

Can't see the Jets losing to Marby this time around, hardly think Marby are better than last year and will have some sore tied bodies.

Daley is in big big trouble

Not only did he headbutt the keilor player, but he then left with the blood rule from the resulting headbutt

Marby are slow, Greenvale to run over the top of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back