Remove this Banner Ad

What kind of team are you looking for.

• fast pace offense team
  • Spread offense
  • Chuck it deep and hope style offense
  • more of a "Pro" style
  • Defense team that has little offense firepower
  • Run first.
  • a crazy college playbook that you wont see in the NFL [triple option or stuff like that]
  • a school that isnt great and will take a couple of years to turn into a playoff team
  • G5 powerhouse who is looking to contend against the P4 schools

then make a short list of teams that fit an style you like and look at uniforms, stadiums, fans, rivals, location and pick your team from there.

What kind of team are you looking for.

• fast pace offense team
  • Spread offense
  • Chuck it deep and hope style offense
  • more of a "Pro" style
  • Defense team that has little offense firepower
  • Run first.
  • a crazy college playbook that you wont see in the NFL [triple option or stuff like that]
  • a school that isnt great and will take a couple of years to turn into a playoff team
  • G5 powerhouse who is looking to contend against the P4 schools

then make a short list of teams that fit an style you like and look at uniforms, stadiums, fans, rivals, location and pick your team from there.
A combination of these two would be fun. Give me something to work toward while having fun with the playbook.

a spread tempo sounds like what you might like. its also one of the most common now depending on just how fast a team is going. some will be full no huddle.

Then you need to decide if you want a team like Oregon/Oklahoma that would be easy to recruit with or something in the middle like SMU/UCF or something to that will take a few years to get the consistent 4*+ players

a spread tempo sounds like what you might like. its also one of the most common now depending on just how fast a team is going. some will be full no huddle.

Then you need to decide if you want a team like Oregon/Oklahoma that would be easy to recruit with or something in the middle like SMU/UCF or something to that will take a few years to get the consistent 4*+ players
Probably something in the middle, don't want it to be too easy too early.

They need a questionnaire to help point the newbies in the right direction :sweatsmile:

With Easports love of Colorado I imagine if there was a questionnaire or randomizer for new college football gamers it would somehow spit out Colorado as your team.
I wonder how many will replace them in teambuilder

Nah thats what Liberty is for.
GJqSOt.gif

You cant kill schools like that. kill Powerhouses like most of the SEC or unlikeable schools that caused the death of the Pac12 like UCLA and USC.

A combination of these two would be fun. Give me something to work toward while having fun with the playbook.
Here's my honest opinion.

Play with whoever.

With the high player turnover, you can do any/everything with a school.
You can just find a playbook you like, then recruit to that.

I've done that with UTEP before. Went with the Army playbook and just recruited players to execute that playbook.

Within 3 years you'll be playing with people you haven't heard of before. So there's no attachment.

So just play with a school you like, or a stadium you like, or a uniform you like, or an environment you like.

Build the team through recruitment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the way they look to have improved the carousel I think most people will be bouncing from school to school every few seasons. Start as a OC or DC and work your way up to a small Head Coach job and build that up into a powerhouse then leave to start another one.

Today's blog actually shows how much work they put into Dynasty and how it's by far the #1 mode for the game. Impressed with how much they have done to make it better and removed any meta coach build

I think I'm going to start as OC at Stanford and build them back up for 2 years and then take a smaller school HC job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back