Dwayne Russell says Watts is a hack

Remove this Banner Ad

Duritz, you are such a lightweight.

I love watching other posters own you mercilessly.

I hear some kitchen appliances are resorting to commenting on the colour of each other. :cool:

I would think thought that it wouldn't matter if Voss or JB were mutes or mentally disabled, if they played good football. Which is something that Melbourne fans have sadly been missing out on seeing regularly in the past few seasons :eek:

I hear some kitchen appliances are resorting to commenting on the colour of each other. :cool:

I would think thought that it wouldn't matter if Voss or JB were mutes or mentally disabled, if they played good football. Which is something that Melbourne fans have sadly been missing out on seeing regularly in the past few seasons :eek:

Just when one flog retires, another one rears it's ugly head. So is the neverending cycle of Bay 13.

P.S Duritz - Game, set, match my friend! Hope you're dreaming up some better material, maybe something to do with Watts and how he is young or something:D

I don't agree with Duritz about Jack Watts, and would disagree with most of the c*** that Dwayne Russell spouts purely on principle. I think we have to give Jack Watts more time to mature both physically and mentally, and to adjust to playing at senior level, before we write him off.

Jack Grimes however will be holding up the premiership cup in 2012.

Game. Set. Match - Stabler

But gee, don't you think you are getting a little carried away here??

:thumbsu:
He was on Collingwood's rookie list...

Wrong, Flog. You got that incorrect information from Sucklongwood.

As for Rich ? Why do you think that 6 clubs overlooked him ? They all knew he could play. I saw him live twice last year at the under 18 championships. I knew he'd play well in his first year, Melbourne knew, the clubs that passed on him knew, and most flogs on here knew. He was as ready to go in year one as any recent draftee - and everyone knew. Clubs still passed on him. He'll be a good 10 year player, but he lacks endurance, is a little slow, and won't get much better that what you've got now, but yeah, it's still very good.

It would have been easy for Melb to pick Rich. It appeases dumbarse fans that see a player come in and make an impact straight away. But Melb have a plan and they're sticking to it. They chose two of the youngest kids in last year's draft in Watts and Blease. They would have been still eligible for this year's draft. It's a very meritorious path that Melb have taken. They haven't been seduced by quick fix picks, but have drafted for the future.

You reap what you sow and we'll rape clubs like the Loins and Roos for years to come. Start getting used to it.:thumbsu:

:thumbsu:

Rich will be a good 10 year player, but he lacks endurance, is a little slow, and won't get much better that what you've got now, but yeah, it's still very good.

He won't get more endurance with more endurance training? How strange... And BTW, he's already better than Jack "Would you like fries with that" Watts will ever be.

Trav Johnstone 20; said:
They chose two of the youngest kids in last year's draft in Watts and Blease. They would have been still eligible for this year's draft. It's a very meritorious path that Melb have taken. They haven't been seduced by quick fix picks, but have drafted for the future.

Oh so Watts is a year younger, and THAT'S why he's suddenly allowed to be a shit footballer? :rolleyes: The guy's a spud, your club got it wrong, AGAIN, and there's no reason to suggest that at the 2009 draft your club won't get it wrong, AGAIN.

Haha. Picking on Rich aye Tankbourne posters?

Rich is a gun. Your insults also make me laugh: "ROFL!! HE HAS TEH T-REX ARMS LOLOLOL" or "he will not improve.. he has peaked" blah blah blah.. Fact of the matter is, he would be your best midfielder.. and this is his first year :eek:

He will tear your team (as well as mine) up for years to come.. Insecurity often leads to jealousy, and that's clearly the case here.. Melbourne should have drafted a good player with their first pick.. Not a basketballer who gets scared when the ball comes near him.

Bad luck guys.

Rich is a gun. Your insults also make me laugh: "ROFL!! HE HAS TEH T-REX ARMS LOLOLOL" or "he will not improve.. he has peaked" blah blah blah.. Fact of the matter is, he would be your best midfielder.. and this is his first year :eek:

He will tear your team (as well as mine) up for years to come.. Insecurity often leads to jealousy, and that's clearly the case here.. Melbourne should have drafted a good player with their first pick.. Not a basketballer who gets scared when the ball comes near him.

Bad luck guys.

Love that, very crisp ;)

Bad luck guys.

Yep, that's about the gist of it. Read it over and over Melbourne fans.

Oh so Watts is a year younger, and THAT'S why he's suddenly allowed to be a shit footballer? :rolleyes: The guy's a spud, your club got it wrong, AGAIN, and there's no reason to suggest that at the 2009 draft your club won't get it wrong, AGAIN.

You excel in the absurd. Congratulations.

Watts is and will be an exceptional footballer for a very long time. He was drafted for what he'd do in 5 years, not 5 months. Watts will become a far more valuable footballer than Rich and I look forward to all the bumped threads in the coming years.

That said, I'm touched that you have such an interest in our players:thumbsu:

You excel in the absurd. Congratulations.

Watts is and will be an exceptional footballer for a very long time. He was drafted for what he'd do in 5 years, not 5 months. Watts will become a far more valuable footballer than Rich and I look forward to all the bumped threads in the coming years.

That said, I'm touched that you have such an interest in our players:thumbsu:

If he's an exceptional footballer, why was he dropped?

checkmate.

You do like chess, don't you? That's the nth "check" or "checkmate" I've seen from you in as many days.

Tell me, what is your favourite board piece?

Actually I don't like chess that much, it would be years since I've played it... and it would only be the 2nd or 3rd time I've used the term recently.

Fave piece -

serious answer: rook, love it's brutal honesty.
joke answer: queen because it reminds me of you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck guys.

LOL, I love how Brisbane and West Coke supporter join forces to bag Melbourne.

I guess drug cheats will always have a close bond.

Probably more through premiership success than anything else but you will not be seeing that bond down at Melbourne.

Jack Watts is a dud and will soon become the next Luke Molan.

Grandmaster_B said:
Flat White? LOL

**** off down to Lygon St you pathetic scum.
GM_B, after being dealt successive burns, how do think of such incredible comebacks? It sure is a gift, and regardless of what anyone says, I believe you're the best poster on Bay 13..

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne Russell says Watts is a hack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back