DT Talk 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick point on that guy at the end of the vid. If Fantasy Football Club were the clear top dominant group last year and had multiple dudes rank above him, shouldn't he be coming after them? :confused:

Seems to me whatever he's going on about has well and truly already been done.

But yeah loved the episode as usual guys :thumbsu:

Not sure who was part of FFC from the start of 2010 (not recent additions) but I am not sure one FFC member finished higher than Staggy.

For that matter, not one of them finished above me. ;) Bad luck former leader of FFC (Stubz) I managed to finish higher than you.

Staggy is just having some fun following a funny little fb chat between him and Bailz. I still think it is good to have competition.

BF leagues with 2 years of data, FFC leagues, EDT leagues, DT Talk leagues.... Everyone fighting for the top spot.

Good to see the DT talk boys getting to write articles for Dream Team as well, it has to be better than that DT TV attempt.

Not sure who was part of FFC from the start of 2010 (not recent additions) but I am not sure one FFC member finished higher than Staggy.

For that matter, not one of them finished above me. ;) Bad luck former leader of FFC (Stubz) I managed to finish higher than you.

Staggy is just having some fun following a funny little fb chat between him and Bailz. I still think it is good to have competition.

BF leagues with 2 years of data, FFC leagues, EDT leagues, DT Talk leagues.... Everyone fighting for the top spot.

Good to see the DT talk boys getting to write articles for Dream Team as well, it has to be better than that DT TV attempt.

Yeh no FFC member finished higher than 24 and i think Stubs was the highest placed.

Stubs is no longer the leader?? what happened

EDT came 0th? Or did they come 0st. Or 0rd? Maybe they came 0nd.

The post was clearly in reference to bigfooty div 3, but make of it what you may. Not everybody is aware of who is and who isn't in your little society, so you might want to make that clearer before pulling the funnies.

What part of Hobart are you from Pumbi? Rokeby, Bridgewater, Gagebrook or another one of that cities fine suburbs?

There is a reason why you're situated at the arseh*le of the state.

The post was clearly in reference to bigfooty div 3, but make of it what you may. Not everybody is aware of who is and who isn't in your little society, so you might want to make that clearer before pulling the funnies.

What part of Hobart are you from Pumbi? Rokeby, Bridgewater, Gagebrook or another one of that cities fine suburbs?

A Tasmanian making fun of where another Tasmanian lives, now I've seen it all.

I originate from Ravenswood.

Lucky for us it's about the group performance rather then the individual.;)

Since we are having so much fun I thought I would add this.:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been well documented that the FFC leagues aren't true leagues. They certainly don't play within the spirit of the game in the sense that each member within the leagues don't have true autonomy over their team. I'm sure FFC have and will continue to refute this claim but the evidence suggests that the "leagues" aren't 16 autonomous members who can do as they wish with their dreamteams.

From what i understand, the BF leagues essentially request applications and the highest ranked guys get put in a league. I'm surprised with that method they don't have the #1 ranked league each year. Have a massive pool of DTers to choose from.

FFC may end up with the best league this year, i guess it all depends on how the guy calling the shots over there goes. If he lucks into the right decisions again then no doubt all 4 off the FFC leagues will do very well given that their teams are virtually identical. If he or she makes some mistakes then you'll see FFC fall down the ladder. As i said, that's not a true league, that's basically one guy with 64 teams and who has his lemmings do the trades for him each week. Nothing great in that.

Same as in W.A, those in the Southern Areas, you really have to worry about.

Ahaha yeah. Im a northie, but i certainly spend alot of time south. But those south people sure are different and a weird place compared to the north. North is casual, beach styled everyone likes everyone and people dont have to lock there doors like the south of the river suburbs.

Im loving this battle and eating popcorn at the same time.

Ahaha yeah. Im a northie, but i certainly spend alot of time south. But those south people sure are different and a weird place compared to the north. North is casual, beach styled everyone likes everyone and people dont have to lock there doors like the south of the river suburbs.

Im loving this battle and eating popcorn at the same time.

Battle? Please.

It's been well documented that the FFC leagues aren't true leagues. They certainly don't play within the spirit of the game in the sense that each member within the leagues don't have true autonomy over their team. I'm sure FFC have and will continue to refute this claim but the evidence suggests that the "leagues" aren't 16 autonomous members who can do as they wish with their dreamteams.

From what i understand, the BF leagues essentially request applications and the highest ranked guys get put in a league. I'm surprised with that method they don't have the #1 ranked league each year. Have a massive pool of DTers to choose from.

FFC may end up with the best league this year, i guess it all depends on how the guy calling the shots over there goes. If he lucks into the right decisions again then no doubt all 4 off the FFC leagues will do very well given that their teams are virtually identical. If he or she makes some mistakes then you'll see FFC fall down the ladder. As i said, that's not a true league, that's basically one guy with 64 teams and who has his lemmings do the trades for him each week. Nothing great in that.

Surely that one person doesnt have that many sisters, brothers, mothers,fathers,cats,dogs and lamas. I wish i did because i would be able to make 64 teams instead of 3.:p:eek::thumbsu::D:cool:;):rolleyes:

Stopped reading here. What utter complete bullshit.

As I said, i completely expect FFC to refute this fact. And it is fact. I wouldn't want to be someone else's little monkey either. If you're (i assume you're part of FFC) happy to comply with the compulsory rule of having to run each of your trades by the league ruler then so be it. I prefer my leagues where i'm actually trying to beat everyone else rather than collude in order to pretend to be the best league in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back