Autopsy Dogs V Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a quick Q on the last Tom Boyd non-mark. Was he trying to hold the player down and go with one hand or was he held? Trying to make sense of it.

It was touched on the second grab by a Richmond defender. Not paying it was the correct call

Positives: they won it for Chicago 's dad and Sid.

I'm just pissed off that our great players are being let down by some of these premiership hangers on. I'll never question Bont's talent or endeavor for example, nor Easton, but some of these others need a good hard look at themselves.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Loved your call in the match day thread of "it's over" halfway through last quarter - how did you know? :p

Our setup tonight, was utterly shit and we got away with that. I can't put up with too much more though, we were lucky to get away with it tonight

Tom boyd is going to be an incredible ruckman. And I'm totally cool with that.
In patches he was excellent and in patches I have more physical presence - and I am spotting him nearly 20cm and 10 kg.... He is getting better though...

On SM-T355Y using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our setup tonight, was utterly shit and we got away with that. I can't put up with too much more though, we were lucky to get away with it tonight
Redpath + Dicko + Wallis + Moz + Rough

or

Any combo of the above.

Need to come back yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was touched on the second grab by a Richmond defender. Not paying it was the correct call
I have always thought that if you touched it first it was a mark even if someone touches it second. Learn something new every day

Loved your call in the match day thread of "it's over" halfway through last quarter - how did you know? :p
It's called negativity. That's me all over. I even sat in social club because standing outside wasn't working. I'll do anything for this club. Even make a dill of myself (publicly that is). Hey, and it's working so don't complain. Basically i got you and the boys the win

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Don't like the funny buggers at the start. Keep Boyd in the ruck. Keep Biceps down back. Wake the F up before qtr time.

Sorry for the injury to Dunks but we've been a bit truck heavy with him and Clay recently. Clay bobbed up down forward tonight, but looking forward to a more dynamic player coning in gor Dunks next week.

I have always thought that if you touched it first it was a mark even if someone touches it second. Learn something new every day

Toyd didn't have control on the first touch. That's the problem and his other arm was locked in the contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Dogs V Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back