Dog act Judd - how many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely that's not permitted. If that happens, the AFL surely has to take action. Or will the AFL close it's eyes & congratulate Judd for getting on the front foot?
Didn't say anything - said "he'll let the afl complete the process - you know that"

And the best bit about this was JAck gesturing to Judd to have a go - the best thing I have seen from a Roo in a long time.
The boy is not scared of anything or anyone

As Ive said.....he´s hit the top ten charts of most fear players in the AFL with a rocket taped to his back. I love how he tries out the ruckman as well twice in 2 weeks he´s had a go.

I am still filthy about this.

I think he deserves 12 weeks. Half a season is fair for something of this level. Just think about it, he deliberately dislocated a players shoulder whilst the player was pinned face-down by a team-mate. Almost unbelievable.
I agree, unfortunately I think he'll get two (maybe three) weeks - he deserves at least six weeks and 12 weeks would be much fairer.

low act, hard to accurately fathom what he was actually thinking, but 6 weeks is a ridiculous call.

i think 1 or 2 weeks will be fair,

just watched insiders and one of the panellists said he should do the decent thing and plead guilty.

Hoping that our resident Youtube magician giantroo can edit all the coverage this incident got on the Sunday footy shows as I couldn't watch any of them today. I'm sure everyone would love to see all the coverage.

Will track down Offsiders on ABC on iView but won't be able to see the rest of them as there is no catch-up.

Hey guys sorry to intrude, but ive been struggling to get an accurate report, did judd actually dislocate his shoulder? or was it just pressure on the joint before he was pulled off him?

(not defending just curious how severe the injury was, will play a large part in the verdict you would think?)

Hey guys sorry to intrude, but ive been struggling to get an accurate report, did judd actually dislocate his shoulder? or was it just pressure on the joint before he was pulled off him?

(not defending just curious how severe the injury was, will play a large part in the verdict you would think?)
On Gameday this morning they said it was subluxed

Judd is being pilloried by the media.
On Offsiders, Gideon Haigh said Judd's history suggested he'd find a way to make money out of all this.
Whateley said Judd had mistaken "reverence with impunity".

there was no such Attack or ridicule from the commentators (and i use the term commentators VERY loosely with regard to commetti and macilvaney ) calling the game live on fri night , at least not being directed at judd.

one laughingly mocked the afflicted and the other wouldnt even comment about it when leigh mathews specifically bought the subject up immediately after the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bet robbo jumps on his high horse on mondays afl360,

Surely not! [but you're probably right].

Apart from Shane Crawford (who was stirring I think) and the ch 7 commentary flogs, I am yet to hear anyone defend him. Jon Anderson (what does he bring to the table?????) went the closest by rattling on about how great Judd is, except for this brain fade.

Ch 9 showed his other ''one off'' brain fades. The eye gouging, the pressure points, the incidental elbow to Pav's face.

there was no such Attack or ridicule from the commentators (and i use the term commentators VERY loosely with regard to commetti and macilvaney ) calling the game live on fri night , at least not being directed at judd.

one laughingly mocked the afflicted and the other wouldnt even comment about it when leigh mathews specifically bought the subject up immediately after the game.

ABC panel were even more scathing about the commentators' reactions than they were about what Judd did - it was the big story from the game, all the crowd knew it, and the commentators missed it completely.

On 9's show today, Crawford said if Judd said it was to stop the handball, that must be true - the others laughed at him. Lloyd said the same as Whately on ABC, that the only decent thing Judd can do is plead guilty, say he's sorry and accept the punishment.

ABC panel were even more scathing about the commentators' reactions than they were about what Judd did - it was the big story from the game, all the crowd knew it, and the commentators missed it completely.

On 9's show today, Crawford said if Judd said it was to stop the handball, that must be true - the others laughed at him. Lloyd said the same as Whately on ABC, that the only decent thing Judd can do is plead guilty, say he's sorry and accept the punishment.

Yes, I watched the Offsiders on ABC. If I heard correctly, they said their radio commentary team was very critical of the incident on the night - unlike the ''clueless'' Ch 7 team. We were at the ground and didn't realise it had happened until post-game.

I thought all the booing for Judd was because he is such a protected species.

Personally, I don't think taking your medicine is a Judd thing or a Carlton thing.

Like tazaa mentioned earlier, fair enough if you just hold it there, but to use both his hands, push it further back, twist it and also lift him off the ground, sorry but that is not something you do to stop some one from handballing.

Well done Spitta. Taking out the trash.

I love the way he goes in, grabs him and just throws 'Mr You Can't Touch Him" down. No messing about.

To me it shows lack of respect towards our guys, it's almost typical Carlton arrogance "pfffft it's North, they have nobody so lets do some harm".

If it was the school yard in days of yore, Judd would be looking over his shoulder on his way home.

Anyway, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Hoping that our resident Youtube magician giantroo can edit all the coverage this incident got on the Sunday footy shows as I couldn't watch any of them today. I'm sure everyone would love to see all the coverage.

Will track down Offsiders on ABC on iView but won't be able to see the rest of them as there is no catch-up.

Coming up mate - stay tuned.

bet robbo jumps on his high horse on mondays afl360,
Robbo gave him a fair smack on SEN on Sat morning. Or at least I think he did. The bloke struggles to put a coherent sentence together.

Robbo gave him a fair smack on SEN on Sat morning. Or at least I think he did. The bloke struggles to put a coherent sentence together.

a few words.... takes a breath.... a few more words... takes a breath.... few more...... robbo for you

Yeah, the Offsiders blokes gave him a proper rebuke. In layman terms they said "what the **** was the dickhead thinking"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dog act Judd - how many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back