Does anyone like Tony Shaw?

Do you like Tony Shaw as an expert commentator

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

When I was having staying at the Royal Children's when I was 9 having chemotherapy treatment, Tony Shaw came and visited me after word got out somehow that I was a Pie fan. He was really good to me and lifted my family's spirits, even gave me the Cricket 02 PS2 game to play which I was rapt about. I don't give a shit what anyone says I'll always be a fan of his.
He did the same for me when I had cancer. He met me outside Vic park when he was captain and led me and my son into the inner sanctum to watch the player warm up. He introduced me to trainers and staff and had me and my son sitting with the player's wives. I got crook halfway through the game and had to go (we beat Adelaide by 5 points). He contacted me again after that and also had the players sign a couple of Collingwood books for me. Alan Richardson dropped them off one night. He came to the door in his plumber overalls! Tony is a very good man.

He did the same for me when I had cancer. He met me outside Vic park when he was captain and led me and my son into the inner sanctum to watch the player warm up. He introduced me to trainers and staff and had me and my son sitting with the player's wives. I got crook halfway through the game and had to go (we beat Adelaide by 5 points). He contacted me again after that and also had the players sign a couple of Collingwood books for me. Alan Richardson dropped them off one night. He came to the door in his plumber overalls! Tony is a very good man.
Don't think most of us are critical of his character. More his media persona.

Hope all's well with you health wise now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone like Tony Shaw?

Back