Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked this up on my ventures after my Dr appointment. Feel too sick to play right now. I feel even worse because it's sitting on my desk in shiny plastic just waiting to be shredded open and inserted into the better console (Xbox One). Going to be a blast playing this when I get around to it. Enjoyed the BETA, a lot.

yeah i think so man i havent changed any settings on the ps4 and it was working earlier that day with ya
I'd forgotten about that! The joys of technology sometimes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It was level 4 or 5 for me - you see someone in the city and there's also a bounty that I got.

Ah okay, need to do a round trip of the city and ask a few questions :)

For those Xbox players have sent a request to add the group as a clan, have you played the game yet? The requests are there but when I accepted it came up with an error. Ant's request has worked but none others (for xbox that is)
I just tried it again, said it's sent a request to the clan admin.

Xbone dudes feel free to add me, Caljum is my tag.

For those Xbox players have sent a request to add the group as a clan, have you played the game yet? The requests are there but when I accepted it came up with an error. Ant's request has worked but none others (for xbox that is)

Yeah I had to have played first to get in

Anyone else still on PS3? Would be nice to do some strikes with people who aren't ******ed haha, add me mdizzzle91

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked this up on my ventures after my Dr appointment. Feel too sick to play right now. I feel even worse because it's sitting on my desk in shiny plastic just waiting to be shredded open and inserted into the better console (Xbox One). Going to be a blast playing this when I get around to it. Enjoyed the BETA, a lot.

Maybe download and install the patch now so you're ready to play when you feel better, otherwise you'll be waiting for 30mins-an hour before you can actually play!

Will be jumping on briefly in half an hour or so - going to try the Devil's Lair mission again and see if I can take down that spider ****er.

Anyone feel like joining me? PSN rich_blackshadow

Will be jumping on briefly in half an hour or so - going to try the Devil's Lair mission again and see if I can take down that spider goose.

Anyone feel like joining me? PSN rich_blackshadow

I can help you out in about half an hour or so if you want. I'm level 18 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back