Play Nice Derailed, (The Place to Continue Off-Topic Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys need to open up a dictionary once in a while. A lie: used with reference to a situation involving deception or founded on a mistaken impression. It is 100% a mistaken impression it was made up by Ernie dingo and his studio as a once off ceremony for an event. It was never done before this to welcome anyone to land and is still not done in traditional aboriginal communities I attend. It is not traditional and nothing more then virtual signalling. It is divisive because it is them welcoming us that's the whole point of it. Pretty much the meaning of divisive aswell them and us what happened to being together and closing the gap??
By “traditional aboriginal (this word is in the dictionary) communities” I take it you mean those unaffected by the culture that founded this nation based on the deception of Terra Nullius. How did the gap we are seeking to close come about? Aren’t you signalling what you consider virtuous?

not too inaccurate manic.

not that long ago, had a couple of donkeys, they loved a beer or two.

one of the mastiffs I have at the moment is very partial to a coopers pale ale

dont know where these animals get their beer drinking tendencies from

From what I have seen of my partner's horses, the sort of stuff they consider like chocolate is stuff like sweet feed with molasses, grains. proteins etc. If you look at what's in that and compare it to what is in beer, beer is a pretty good equivalent at least in terms of its ingredients, especially dark beers like a stout or porter. So probably not surprising donkeys liked it.

The horses hate me so I refuse to feed them beer. **** them.

From what I have seen of my partner's horses, the sort of stuff they consider like chocolate is stuff like sweet feed with molasses, grains. proteins etc. If you look at what's in that and compare it to what is in beer, beer is a pretty good equivalent at least in terms of its ingredients, especially dark beers like a stout or porter. So probably not surprising donkeys liked it.

The horses hate me so I refuse to feed them beer. **** them.
Bloody oath, they love the molasses.

Ya see Phil, your explanation is way too sensible for my thinking. Ive got a beer drinking Mastiff, and previously had a lady Ridgeback who didnt mind a gin and tonic on occasions.

Im starting to think your pets take after their owners. I just hope the other dog doesnt start smoking spliffs, I would worry about house fires.

Maybe start with a shandy for the horses?

Bloody oath, they love the molasses.

Ya see Phil, your explanation is way too sensible for my thinking. Ive got a beer drinking Mastiff, and previously had a lady Ridgeback who didnt mind a gin and tonic on occasions.

Im starting to think your pets take after their owners. I just hope the other dog doesnt start smoking spliffs, I would worry about house fires.

Maybe start with a shandy for the horses?

Given most of our horses are geldings, I really hope they don't take after us too closely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice Derailed, (The Place to Continue Off-Topic Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back