Health Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

How the **** does anyone stand this shit? It's not normal or natural. Our whole economy and lifestyle is built off slavery.
It's bullshit. The 9-5 life is shit. I'd quit tomorrow but I'm no good at making money. Too weird or autistic and my business ideas fail.
I've always been mentally ****ed but what actually makes it worse is having to get up in the ****ing cold and dark and work

How the **** does anyone stand this shit? It's not normal or natural. Our whole economy and lifestyle is built off slavery.
It's bullshit. The 9-5 life is shit. I'd quit tomorrow but I'm no good at making money. Too weird or autistic and my business ideas fail.
I've always been mentally ****ed but what actually makes it worse is having to get up in the ****ing cold and dark and work
I agree 9-5 life is not for me either. I've just come to accept only doing 4 days or having two different jobs like health support + something labourous to stay sane

I agree 9-5 life is not for me either. I've just come to accept only doing 4 days or having two different jobs like health support + something labourous to stay sane
What’s sane ?

Things seemed like they were going so well for me.

Then this girl I fell head over heels for like I never really do and dated for two months decided she wants to stop seeing me for the time being. What does that even mean? The unknown kills me.

The whole thing has brought back all my past anxious thoughts, lack of confidence and sadness. I’m tired of being alone.

I don’t have the energy to face people. Winter makes shit even worse.

Had the flu the last few days so had been taking cold and flu tablets only to find out that certain cold and flu tablets should not be taken with anti depressants as it can bring on serotonin syndrome and exacerbate your flu symptoms. So be careful everyone, I had no idea and it’s not anything I’d been told by a chemist until yesterday.

I don't want any life. Even 1 day work is too much and I need 3 days to recover.
Work is literally killing me. I can't function anymore. I ****ing hate it.
I've always hated it. Even as a teenager I knew I'd never be able to cope with this shit. And it simply gets worse as the days go on.
Why the **** can't I make money and live on my terms. Every ****ing thing I do fails.
It's impossible. Every business or investment opportunity I've created fails. So I work and want to kill myself every day I have to get up in the dark and cold. No creation no betterment nothing. Society just works to rip people off.
So we are stuck working and making a living. And we all think it's great???
And for what. There's no decent life at the end of it. It's bullshit

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back