Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

I heard the better players who were the nutters have moved on which would nearly be 3/4 of the side, will be a long year on the field for the dogs, but i reckon chalky will have the social functions rockin, maybe even break the stubbie record he held at somerset when he was coachin.
Too right he will, and yes they have some poor players but Chalky does not care about the win-loss ratio and those that were there last year that have caused the Club to be where it is today,which is in fact lower than a snakes belly, will not be required this year and they will not be forking out excess money for match payments as happened this year.Yes, they will get some floggings again on field but the Club WILL get respect back !

Must have two coaches i got told macca doing again, and why would corey baldock be unhappy, any player whos says there not happy with SFC must have short memories re what the club has done for the players i.e free barrels, cheap drinks on other occasions, one of the best ground and clubrooms, always paid on time and a great environment to have a beer.
Have heard that Baldy may be going back to Smithton and he was just a little tired of "tagging" and playing in the back pocket last year but he was one of the few that Jono could actually rely on to get the job done as Baldy was the fittest at the club and also disciplined

If they were " good players " then their level of fitness and their discipline should not be in question ?! otherwise they are not really good players ?. If their level of fitness and discipline let them down then obviously they belong in the reserves or standing in front of the boozer!.
Problem was that last year they were allowed to choose to play in the reserves before Seniors for whatever reason but this wil not be happening this year-and this a direct policy put in place by the executive to the match committee, footy is more about kicks and handballs sometimes, maybe the Dogs need to get off field organised prior to winning a flag, they will not be barking but they will punch from behind and stand their correct spots in the zone !

Have heard that Baldy may be going back to Smithton and he was just a little tired of "tagging" and playing in the back pocket last year but he was one of the few that Jono could actually rely on to get the job done as Baldy was the fittest at the club and also disciplined
baldy was at training friday night and seems keen to kick on next year so we had better find a better rumour to start on.

Problem was that last year they were allowed to choose to play in the reserves before Seniors for whatever reason but this wil not be happening this year-and this a direct policy put in place by the executive to the match committee, footy is more about kicks and handballs sometimes, maybe the Dogs need to get off field organised prior to winning a flag, they will not be barking but they will punch from behind and stand their correct spots in the zone !

If that is the direction the coaching staff take and the committee back them it will be a rude shock to some of the "slackers" , but in the long run it is the way to go and those who don't respect the coach and adhere to a bit of discipline are better not to be there as they rarely bring the club any harmony or success. Best of luck.

tims brother ant and luke williams have signed but tim is talking to a few more no names as yet i tried to find out on friday night
I know but am not telling !Where is the other twin tower, Rohan Baldock ACTUALLY playing, does anybody really know out there in forum land !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard the better players who were the nutters have moved on which would nearly be 3/4 of the side, will be a long year on the field for the dogs, but i reckon chalky will have the social functions rockin, maybe even break the stubbie record he held at somerset when he was coachin.

everyone talking about this one at cricket the otha week denzell davries bloomy and cuple othas all going to natone to play with sum mates up there

Too right he will, and yes they have some poor players but Chalky does not care about the win-loss ratio and those that were there last year that have caused the Club to be where it is today,which is in fact lower than a snakes belly, will not be required this year and they will not be forking out excess money for match payments as happened this year.Yes, they will get some floggings again on field but the Club WILL get respect back !
they wont have any money lef ova to pay matchpaymens afta they pay you ten g chalky haha
good luk anyway chalky

everyone talking about this one at cricket the otha week denzell davries bloomy and cuple othas all going to natone to play with sum mates up there

What i have seen of denzell he is not that good of a player and as for bloomy he is a good player when he goes out to play footy and doesnt be silly.

denzells brothers adam and damian are better players than denz but damian only wanted to play reserves this year so i heard.:footy:

Who would these good players be out there apart from Jack Riley??

Nic Cann
Josh Townsend
Mark Webster gives 100%
Aaron McIntosh great hands and kicked 20 odd goals in 8 matches in a side that struggled to kick more than 16 goals in a game
Jade Wells if Chalky can get his work rate up is a quick and as skillfull as anyone in DFA

Not a bad nuclease to work with add Chalky down forward and couple of recruits including another ruckman and quality midfielder and the DOG will do ok

any way 2010 "its not about the 4 points its about respect"

Nic Cann
Josh Townsend
Mark Webster gives 100%
Aaron McIntosh great hands and kicked 20 odd goals in 8 matches in a side that struggled to kick more than 16 goals in a game
Jade Wells if Chalky can get his work rate up is a quick and as skillfull as anyone in DFA

Not a bad nuclease to work with add Chalky down forward and couple of recruits including another ruckman and quality midfielder and the DOG will do ok

shaun summers from penguin to the dogs

Nic Cann
Josh Townsend
Mark Webster gives 100%

yes i think you are right sportspac,the doggies do have a reasonable base to work with,only problem with what you have wrote above is are all the above playing at the dogs, because to tell you the truth moppa has contacted young townsend to return to the maggies and the young big fella in cann is playing at penguin i believe under the big leather man in the twos.
Th in saying all this, i didnt know that bloom and the devries boy were playing up here as well,news to me but we will have them :thumbsu:
may i add my wishes of good luck to chalky for next year.

who the heck is townsend and maccintosh??? the rest of names i knew but geez you are pulling names out of the hat now or maybe outa somewhere else

anyway how bout how all the otha teams doin in there preseason so far who else has started
and who has ridgley picked up?or are they gunna line up the same,hope so caus the hawkers are going to be hard to catch

So who is the team to beat next year? Natone, South, Yolla? Or will the Saints be too good again? Ladder predictions anyone?

What i have seen of denzell he is not that good of a player and as for bloomy he is a good player when he goes out to play footy and doesnt be silly.

denzells brothers adam and damian are better players than denz but damian only wanted to play reserves this year so i heard.:footy:
All players from last year are required I have heard as Chalky not big on recruiting too much as he is cricketing but it will be more about improvement from within the core group, and two trips to Queeny which equates to two bus trips wich will be sensational socially !

Remove this Banner Ad

Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back