Player Watch Daniel Wells, (New role at the Club #3261)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a great recruit for us, stoked! He instantly makes our midfield more dangerous. He adds a new dimension with his run, carry and disposal skills. And he comes at no draft expense.

Yep, injury free, Wells is in the same class as Burgoyne from the Hawks IMO. Also, Wells strength is his awareness, his evasiveness, his disposal. He will not lose that overnight. He will project like Burgoyne, hopefully. But that's an educated projection all the same.
Anyone who kept him in supercoach where he went past $500k will agree.

Well's is overseas so when this photo taken?

CudjzjSVMAApeQR.jpg

On the phone interview he said he told his daughter last week he was moving clubs, so maybe it was done then. Or the club has some good photo shop skills.

Could of done it before. So he did a Treloar from last year;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how opportunistic this poach was. We saw an opening when North callously dump out the heart and soul of their side. Then go after a guy who is disappointed his mates were treated poorly and is a legitimately quality player. We not only snare that player but in the process swat away a feeble attempt to lure our full back away from our club. This was crafty in so many ways.

Last edited:
Yesterday or today? If his manager is on the ball, get him to chuck the jumper in his bag, take the snap wherever he is, then email it over. Or last week. Doesn't really matter.
Might be a stretch mate. Looks like a pretty professionally done photo to me.

Depending where he is on holiday, they would likely have professional photographers there. :) But agree probably done before he left. (Just in case). And it's not like Treloar because he was a UFA, so no issue with him doing it as soon as told Nth he was leaving.

I love how opportunistic this poach was. We saw an opening when North callously dump out the heart and soul of their side. Then go after a guy who is disappointed his mates were treated poorly and is a legitimately quality player. We not only snare that player but in the process swat away a feeble attempt to lure our full back away from our coub. This was crafty in so many ways.

Yeah I love how we took away North's Interest in Brown by Signing Wells so that would stop them getting Compo.

Also when we heard he was Upset at North we Pounced on him

True and actually looks like Holden Centre blurred in the background.
It's a star jumper as well, so clearly it's old.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Daniel Wells, (New role at the Club #3261)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back