News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

The Age:
Dan Houston is edging ever closer to becoming a Magpie in a three-club deal, but there is still some haggling being done.

Negotiations are ongoing, but if this trade eventuates, it will look something like below:

Collingwood receives: Dan Houston, 58

Port Adelaide receives: Jack Lukosius, Joe Richards and Rory Atkins, 13, 29, 50

Gold Coast receives: John Noble, 2 x future first-rounders, 39
Rory ****ing Atkins🤣

The Age:
Dan Houston is edging ever closer to becoming a Magpie in a three-club deal, but there is still some haggling being done.

Negotiations are ongoing, but if this trade eventuates, it will look something like below:

Collingwood receives: Dan Houston, 58

Port Adelaide receives: Jack Lukosius, Joe Richards and Rory Atkins, 13, 29, 50

Gold Coast receives: John Noble, 2 x future first-rounders, 39

13/F1 cancel each other out.

So the deal is essentially a contracted Houston for Luko, Richards, 29, 50 and the farkin Rat lol.

Go home Port you’re drunk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="Macca[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Id rather a rat gnaw on my nutsack than have Ratkins play for us

Are you sure you’re not Eddie Dingle?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So we are giving up a F1 in this deal.

Richard and Atkins have no value

It’s literally one of those trades where people say - here have 20 players who can’t play for your one player who can play
Yep the old 2k trading where if you stack enough C grades on one end of the trade the AI thinks it's worth an A grade

Wait...we're giving a F1 as well as taking Ratkins?

American Horror Story Burn GIF by AHS

Forgetting Atkins, it isn't that bad

We’re giving up a star of the competition, who is still under contract, for…

1x Unrealised potential
1x Mature aged nobody
1x 2nd rounder
1x 3rd rounder
1x Expensive punchline

I can’t make sense of it.

OUT: Dan Houston
IN: Matt Arnot, Todd Elton

If this goes through I think we need to seriously look at replacing Jason Cripps. Absolute shocking last 2 years if this is true

Rory Atkins is not a sweetner. He's a negative.

He doesn't provide any depth at anything. The only reason we take him on is if we're taking a salary dump from GC in order to pay less ourselves. Or receive more back.
It's basically the same deal they've been saying for over a week but they've thrown in a extra pick to us to take Atkins. We will have him for one year as depth and then probably delist him if he is no good. His stats in the VFL suggest he actually would provide depth. We are losing Houston, it's time to come to terms with that, and we failed to land either Perryman or Cumming, so we are going to be rolling the dice next year and hoping like hell players like Sinn or Williams pull their fingers out.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back