D3 Section Ammos 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sum1 from Latrobe PM me and let me know where S.Pruscino is and what he is doing this yr? Did he win your B+F last yr?
Also bout a tall black bloke who played a bit in your club18. What is he doing this yr?

Hey Quasi, did Johnny pay up the $50 he laid on the line for Monash to win 4 in a row (they won 1 of them)?

Quasi didn't take the bet! But now the Monash Juggernaught might start rolling. Only 6 points out of the 4.:)
No Eddoooo No House.

Ahh just saw in the paper Swinburne beat Ivanhoe, that sucks. make that 10 points out of the 4.

Sum1 from Latrobe PM me and let me know where S.Pruscino is and what he is doing this yr? Did he win your B+F last yr?
Also bout a tall black bloke who played a bit in your club18. What is he doing this yr?
Looker, Pruscino played his first game of the year against OW on the weekend I believe.

Well, i've taken a big fall in my tips, after 2 perfect rounds i got the massive total of 2 this weekend :thumbsdown:

Quasi didn't take the bet! But now the Monash Juggernaught might start rolling. Only 6 points out of the 4.:)
No Eddoooo No House.

Ahh just saw in the paper Swinburne beat Ivanhoe, that sucks. make that 10 points out of the 4.

Heard on the radio this morning that the Wicks v Hawks ressies game was more than interesting - Tuesday night will be a big one. Willing to bet the wickers tatts were involved & everyone knows who would have been their reserves ump - guessing it was the Prime Minister - always smoke with him!!! :eek:

Heard on the radio this morning that the Wicks v Hawks ressies game was more than interesting - Tuesday night will be a big one. Willing to bet the wickers tatts were involved & everyone knows who would have been their reserves ump - guessing it was the Prime Minister - always smoke with him!!! :eek:

Whats the go Bowman? What happened in that game?

Whats the go Bowman? What happened in that game?

JUST HEARD THE TAIL END ON RADIO - Seems like a wicker with a short wick when being sent off confused his bench with the oppositions (? as you do at your own home ground?) & possibly proceeded to take them all on ... others joined in especially a Lethal wicks player.

Need some Hawks & Wickers to balance what I heard - sounded like the guy on the radio was a passer by! Not really sure of the facts at all - checked on the VAFA website & one wicker to attend the tribunal! :confused::confused:

its amaizing how one player has such an influence... no edwards no powerhouse really, as they smashed monash last time round.

Its amaizing hough sum blokes cant spel.

Its been quoted that Power House would not win a game without Paul Edwards. They did in their first attempt!!! That was in round 9 by 68 points.

By the way, it must have been Paul's twin brother training with the Power House last Thursday night!!!

Not sure why this forum is so obsessed with Eddo - yes, he is a valuable player, but Power House are by no means a one man team. It wasn't the lack of a quality full forward that let Power House down against Monash on Saturday.

ivanhoe drew with swinny,

I heard around the traps that swinny have picked up a few players and look the good,

Can anyone from ivanhoe comment on last weeks game.

Hawks travelling along nicely, OW looking very sharp.

Who do people think will round out the 4???

JUST HEARD THE TAIL END ON RADIO - Seems like a wicker with a short wick when being sent off confused his bench with the oppositions (? as you do at your own home ground?) & possibly proceeded to take them all on ... others joined in especially a Lethal wicks player.

Need some Hawks & Wickers to balance what I heard - sounded like the guy on the radio was a passer by! Not really sure of the facts at all - checked on the VAFA website & one wicker to attend the tribunal! :confused::confused:

your a dead set tosser mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your a dead set tosser mate!

Gee what a suprise.... Reilly jumping on with nothing constructive to say, but full of the same old insults again.

Lets take a look at some of your greatest hits, Reilly:

pull your head in and get a root mate

get your hand off it you tosser.

mate, have a listen to you. pull your head in please! wait till they play elsternwick, they seem to have recruited well and look like a strong outfit this year. its the same thing every year all the hype about old westbourne and it all comes from within their own club. ever thought that the whole lot of you may be very Delusional out there in that lovely suburb of truganina?

you dik... i dont think so "knob jockey"[/quote]

oh no first time i have read the D3 forum again this year AND nothing has changed. OW talking themselves up again what a surprise! ...thought they would have learnt to keep there mouths shut after last years efforts of missing the finals althogether, after declaring themselves unbeatleable...abosolute clowns!

And theres more too. Thanks for your insightful posts Reilly, I hope for your sake that Elsternwick start to put a win or two together so you can stop venting your frustration on the D3 bigfooty posters.

quiet couple of weeks on the board.

how are teams shaping up???

out our way (westbourne), few injuries to key players, smith and b connors,

good challenge this week at ivanhoe, will be a big challange, different team to the last time played.

any comments from anyone???

ivanhoe drew with swinny,

I heard around the traps that swinny have picked up a few players and look the good,

Can anyone from ivanhoe comment on last weeks game.

Hawks travelling along nicely, OW looking very sharp.

Who do people think will round out the 4???

Not quite, check the vafa website, its been updated.

The Razors by 11 points in the end but was out to almost 5 goals in the last quarter before a late comeback from Ivanhoe.

Your a dead set tosser mate!

Gee what a suprise.... Reilly jumping on with nothing constructive to say, but full of the same old insults again.

Lets take a look at some of your greatest hits, Reilly:

you dik... i dont think so "knob jockey"[/quote]

And theres more too. Thanks for your insightful posts Reilly, I hope for your sake that Elsternwick start to put a win or two together so you can stop venting your frustration on the D3 bigfooty posters.

The best spray i have seen on this thing. REILLY, you where giving it to us out west at the start of the year, eating your words mate!!

HAWTHORN RESERVES UMPIRE. Saw him send an opposition player off for nothing a few weeks back, Hawthorn ressies were cruising around everywhere with elbows unpenalised. Hawthorn Reserve umpire has his grounding in U4`s non contact chess

This was not a suprise to me. Lets be honest, to end up at the tribunal as a ressies player u have to kill someone.

And on another note, Changerooms in D3. Powerhouse and Elsternwick please take note. Your rooms are shockers. I can understand Elsternwick being built in the 30`s or something but Powerhouse your pavilion was built not that long ago and the rooms are a big as a glovebox on a motorcycle, Shocking. Facilities don`t have to be Hilton eske but we at least need room to get changed without having to rub skin with the bloke next to us.

This brings me to my July poll: WHO HAS THE BEST FACILITIES/LOCATION IN D3.

HAWTHORN RESERVES UMPIRE. Saw him send an opposition player off for nothing a few weeks back, Hawthorn ressies were cruising around everywhere with elbows unpenalised. Hawthorn Reserve umpire has his grounding in U4`s non contact chess

This was not a suprise to me. Lets be honest, to end up at the tribunal as a ressies player u have to kill someone.

Correct.
Swinburne ressies, be on the alert. The Hawth. umpire will try anything to get his boys up. What next, the "hopoarti"?

Correct.
Swinburne ressies, be on the alert. The Hawth. umpire will try anything to get his boys up. What next, the "hopoarti"?

He tried to put a whole team on report earlier in the season after one player expressed their disappointment at his blatantly biased umpiring when he got Hawthorn over the line by a goal.

And on another note, Changerooms in D3. Powerhouse and Elsternwick please take note. Your rooms are shockers. I can understand Elsternwick being built in the 30`s or something but Powerhouse your pavilion was built not that long ago and the rooms are a big as a glovebox on a motorcycle, Shocking. Facilities don`t have to be Hilton eske but we at least need room to get changed without having to rub skin with the bloke next to us.

Warm Showers are critical! nothing worse than coming off the ground on a cold wet day and the showers are cold.

La Trobe's rooms are prett good. Plenty of space because you can get changed in one room and have the coaches pre game talk in another one with out all the bags everywhere.

OW temp rooms at the moment are small change rooms but the showers are very good.

What a load of crap. Maybe you should concentrate on the footy or join your club's committee to make up for the perceived shortcomings of your club. Every club in D3 has some issue that does not present the ideal 'AFL like' environment to the players.

You obviously haven't been to Swinburne yet. Did you get out the tape measure, the measurements would be pretty similar to almost all other D3 clubs. Noticed you didn't mention the facilities upstairs at Power House, but then again, you were probably too busy sooking about downstairs to join Power House for a beer - nice bloke you are. Which club do you represent - you're a little bit prescious aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back