Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

Morrison read the contents of a letter dated 26/11 which stated that a person must have had the virus in the last 6 months (he didn't) and be able to show there to be a legitimate medical reason not to be double vaccinated (he didn't) so he was denied. Pretty clear to me. What ever else has taken place is just BS mostly by Djokovic.

I've never known a player to ANNOUNCE he is on the plane and on his way to Australia. He tried to hoodwink Australia and was found out. The usual mandatory effect of having a visa denied and deported is that you are banned from seeking another visa for 3 years. On every entry card on every jurisdiction is a question asking whether you've ever been denied entry at a port which he will now be required to say yes. That information informs other border force worldwide whether to deny entry also.

The prize money for winning was probably $4M . What a fool that he has shot himself in the foot like this. I say this to Sam Frost and also Djokovic......... GET VACCINATED!!!
That's going to be the interesting thing isn't it? We come back for round two of Djokovic vs the Australian public this time next year!!

That's going to be the interesting thing isn't it? We come back for round two of Djokovic vs the Australian public this time next year!!

I think there is an appeal process you can go through to have the ban lifted. What will he say?

Sorry........I tried to lie to get in? What a fool. This has potential career ending ramifications for him now

Current thinking based on science is that the Omnicron jumped from human to mouse in 2020 and then mutated significantly within mice and then in Nov 2021 jumped back to a human

Mmmmmm......do they have Chinese wet-markets with live mice as food in South Africa???
Stop eating strange animals!!!! ..... Please

Current thinking based on science is that the Omnicron jumped from human to mouse in 2020 and then mutated significantly within mice and then in Nov 2021 jumped back to a human

Mmmmmm......do they have Chinese wet-markets with live mice as food in South Africa???
Stop eating strange animals!!!! ..... Please
Cases in SA are dropping

South Africa
What about it? Britain has the highest hospitalisation cases since Feb last year.

“The number of people in hospital with coronavirus is at its highest in Britain since February last year, new figures show, amid increasing pressure on health services.”

Last edited:
What about it? Britain has the highest hospitalisation cases since Feb last year.

“The number of people in hospital with coronavirus is at its highest in Britain since February last year, new figures show, amid increasing pressure on health services.”

It started in South Africa , do you understand !

It started in South Africa , do you understand !

Too many #####

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recorded active cases in NSW 234066
Patients in ICU in NSW 134

Says it all really.

Vast majority of cases not even bothering to get tested now. Why would you? Wait 10 hrs in a lineup when you're unwell or just wait out 5-7 days to recover from mild illness. A few people I know have had it and not bothered.

Last edited:
Peer reviewed science paper today from Chinese Academy of Sciences postulating that the Omnicron virus developed from the original strain of Covid then back early in 2020 jumped from human to mouse and then underwent dramatic mutation (that could only have happened in a mouse) to then reemerge in human host again in SA in Nov as omnicron. The omnicron virus is almost ideal to end the pandemic without much loss of life because

- it is hugely transmissible
- doesn't cause severe illness
- is limited to upper respiratory
- lasts only a short while.

IF you were undertaking gain of function research that had inadvertently created Covid the ideal solution would be loss of function manufactured virus that has the above features. Perhaps China is fixing what they created.

Either way I'd still like to kick Xi Jingping in the testacles. Scumbag

Last edited:
Peer reviewed science paper today from Chinese Academy of Sciences postulating that the Omnicron virus developed from the original strain of Covid then back early in 2020 jumped from human to mouse and then underwent dramatic mutation (that could only have happened in a mouse) to then reemerge in human host again in SA in Nov as omnicron. The omnicron virus is almost ideal to end the pandemic without much loss of life because

- it is hugely transmissible
- doesn't cause severe illness
- is limited to upper respiratory
- lasts only a short while.

IF you were undertaking gain of function research that had inadvertently created Covid the ideal solution would be loss of function manufactured virus that has the above features. Perhaps China is fixing what they created.

Either way I'd still like to kick Xi Jingping in the testacles. Scumbag
I love science and the mutations fascinate me. If you think of the virus as a person, it's like those online "influencers" that are so busy trying to get the most followers that they lose sight of what actually made them popular in the first place. The mutations seem to enable it to infect more people while killing itself off at the same time.

This video is a classic. Wait until you get to the bit where Novak is added to the chat. :tongueoutv1:

:D so clever
Is "RAT test" becoming the same as "ATM machine" with an unnecessary duplication of a word?
Is there a term for that?

I love science and the mutations fascinate me. If you think of the virus as a person, it's like those online "influencers" that are so busy trying to get the most followers that they lose sight of what actually made them popular in the first place. The mutations seem to enable it to infect more people while killing itself off at the same time.

Generally speaking viruses become less fatal as they evolve, if they kill all their hosts they'll die off. The virus is is smarter than ScoMo and that that ScoMo is literally the best that Australia can do.

They need to change the isolation rules asap, if you test negative then get on with work. All these close contacts isolating resulting in shortages everywhere is ridiculous. Feds and NSW govt. have cocked this up BIG TIME!

They need to change the isolation rules asap, if you test negative then get on with work. All these close contacts isolating resulting in shortages everywhere is ridiculous. Feds and NSW govt. have cocked this up BIG TIME!

In NSW Critical workers in the food logistics and manufacturing sectors furloughed as close contacts will be permitted to leave self-isolation to attend work if they have no symptoms of COVID-19, to ensure the state has continued access to essential goods.

Current rules seem fairly straightforward in NSW unless I missed something. Unless you have COVID or symptoms you can still work. Not sure what you are referring to?

It isn't so much the rules but just the sheer case of cases being reported. NSW has +300k active cases so you expect there to be interruptions but it will settle down again.

In NSW Critical workers in the food logistics and manufacturing sectors furloughed as close contacts will be permitted to leave self-isolation to attend work if they have no symptoms of COVID-19, to ensure the state has continued access to essential goods.

Current rules seem fairly straightforward in NSW unless I missed something. Unless you have COVID or symptoms you can still work. Not sure what you are referring to?

It isn't so much the rules but just the sheer case of cases being reported. NSW has +300k active cases so you expect there to be interruptions but it will settle down again.

Close contact rules should be scrapped, most people are double vaxxed and some even triple vaxxed. It's not just affecting the food logistic/supply chains but alot of other services like sanitation, trades, etc.

Our judiciary on occasions are total fools

Djokovic was setting himself to defend his Aust Tennis Crown and he would have us believe that he intentionally left the circumstances to the vagaries of catching covid and recovering and then obtaining an exemption accordingly. And a judge believed him and rebuked Border Force. Like I said WOW. The prize like $4M at a guess. Yeah someone would do that..,.....NOT

And now it comes out he was out and about whilst he was at home and covid positive prior to coming here. And further that a German investigative analysis has proven that the sequence numbers on his covid test documents (supposedly in ascending sequential order by number) was actually out of sequence by 50000 numbers the positive test at higher sequence than the negative test (supposedly occuring at a later time). That is a physical impossibility of course and most likely indicative of falsified documents by some means which is not all together surprising given he was reliant on the positive then negative to get his exemption. He wouldn't care about the numbers

At the least the guy should be deported right on the cusp of the Aust Open starting. If the documents are found to be falsified it's probably jail time. Seems tennis players can be fools too

Our judiciary on occasions are total fools

Djokovic was setting himself to defend his Aust Tennis Crown and he would have us believe that he intentionally left the circumstances to the vagaries of catching covid and recovering and then obtaining an exemption accordingly. And a judge believed him and rebuked Border Force. Like I said WOW. The prize like $4M at a guess. Yeah someone would do that..,.....NOT

The judge didn't find in favour of either party, the two parties came to an agreement. The Australian Government lawyers didn't even start arguing about the merits of his Visa and how it was issued.

Judge Kelly only read out a minute agreed to by both Djokovic and the Australian Government, which ordered the Australian Government to pay Djokovic’s costs and release him from detention.

The Australian government acknowledged it had not given Djokovic enough time to make his case while he was being held after arriving. With the Border Force official telling him at 5.20am he could have until 8.30am to respond, only to revoke his Visa at 7.42am which was agreed by the Australian Government (and not the judge) to be unreasonable.

And now it comes out he was out and about whilst he was at home and covid positive prior to coming here. And further that a German investigative analysis has proven that the sequence numbers on his covid test documents (supposedly in ascending sequential order by number) was actually out of sequence by 50000 numbers the positive test at higher sequence than the negative test (supposedly occuring at a later time). That is a physical impossibility of course and most likely indicative of falsified documents by some means which is not all together surprising given he was reliant on the positive then negative to get his exemption. He wouldn't care about the numbers

At the least the guy should be deported right on the cusp of the Aust Open starting. If the documents are found to be falsified it's probably jail time. Seems tennis players can be fools too

Up to the Australian Government to correctly cancel his visa and not get their pants pulled down in court again in the process that they have to agree to let him in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back