Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said pretty emphatically Shaw was gone... Time for the club to stand up and say something, it’s getting out of hand.

Should there be fire behind this smoke, I would suggest ( my opinion ) that we would not announce anything until we had another candidate signed, sealed and delivered.

So two options (Shaw has coached us for 29 games)

a), if we've tried to move him on and haven't offered the support he needed and deserved that's nothing short of horrendous behavior from us.
I really hope that isn't the case.

b)Or that it all got too much for him due to lack of support. Either way we haven't covered ourselves in glory.

As for telling the world, it really would only satisfy our curiosity and nothing more. If any of it is true, am positive we'd all just hope Shaw is ok and we can move forward as a club.

As an aside Jade isn't pissed with Brady and Brady wasn't sure why Jade was moved on , that of course was early last week. Jade feel for his brother. Some kind of weird disconnect is going on with us currently.

As an aside Jade isn't pissed with Brady and Brady wasn't sure why Jade was moved on , that of course was early last week. Jade feel for his brother. Some kind of weird disconnect is going on with us currently.
How on Earth can the GM of football not know why the senior assistant coach was cut 1 year into a 3 year deal? Utterly bizarre and very troubling if true, irrespective of whether it was the right decision.

Bnf night for an announcement?

View attachment 984243

If there is any substance to it and media are starting to run stories or drop hints there is no way that this lasts another 15 days.

The amount of footy "journos" who are too idle and baying for stories simply will not allow it.

There are a raft of people that don't like us and we need to be realistic about their desire to sink the boots in at every chance.

If there is any substance to it and media are starting to run stories or drop hints there is no way that this lasts another 15 days.

The amount of footy "journos" who are too idle and baying for stories simply will not allow it.

There are a raft of people that don't like us and we need to be realistic about their desire to sink the boots in at every chance.

Yep. Someone will kill for this scoop.

Should there be fire behind this smoke, I would suggest ( my opinion ) that we would not announce anything until we had another candidate signed, sealed and delivered.

So two options (Shaw has coached us for 29 games)

a), if we've tried to move him on and haven't offered the support he needed and deserved that's nothing short of horrendous behavior from us.
I really hope that isn't the case.

b)Or that it all got too much for him due to lack of support. Either way we haven't covered ourselves in glory.

As for telling the world, it really would only satisfy our curiosity and nothing more. If any of it is true, am positive we'd all just hope Shaw is ok and we can move forward as a club.

Reading this hurts my soul and breaks my brain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it a scoop if everyone already knows? I guess it is to tell the real story.

I am struggling with this!

Take a breath Y. If true the club will be getting things in order and l looking after all concerned. Remember we had Maj last year and he has done pretty well.

Reading this hurts my soul and breaks my brain.

Ha man sorry bout that. Unfortunately I have a job to do and my job when broken down is about supporting my team of was 21 now 19 and ensuring they're successful. Then of course standing up and calling out the cheap shots against them.

So I do post in a quick fashion and jump back to work.

Ha man sorry bout that. Unfortunately I have a job to do and my job when broken down is about supporting my team of was 21 now 19 and ensuring they're successful. Then of course standing up and calling out the cheap shots against them.

So I do post in a quick fashion and jump back to work.

It was the content not the editing:) All good man , just concerning to think Brady isnt across all these changes - it blows our "In Brady we trust" out the window a bit.

Despite the doomsday talk in the media, I have it on good word that the club is set to announce that they have indeed made a small profit this year. Suspect they may well be the only one. Pretty remarkable.

Average club losses will be between 1-3mill with some clubs much, much greater.
Sometimes I just choose to believe a mysterious new account. That’s what I’m going to do here.
BCAAD400-E6CB-4976-BE4D-E5FEDC32535E.jpeg

How on Earth can the GM of football not know why the senior assistant coach was cut 1 year into a 3 year deal? Utterly bizarre and very troubling if true, irrespective of whether it was the right decision.

Of course he knows.

Is there a twitter page that happens to take note of journos correct-to-incorrect ratio of stories? Would be interesting if someone did the digging (However I would pity the person that has to go through, read and crosscheck the dross that gets printed) My guess is Caro and Barrett would be sub 5%. Fancy being considered good at what you do with such low results. Goes to show the state of Sports "Journalism" in this country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back