Collingwood vs Melbourne Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Inaccuracy is making are effort keeping the ball in the forward fifty crap. Travis, Swan, Brown, Dick etc... are going really good. Lets kick some goals!

Mick FFS do something with shaw, ERRRRRR!
he isnt going to learn anything, we know that! everyone knows that, at least get something from him.

Two things stand out so far. Fraser is no good and Lockyer it might be past him. He has been out for a while so I'm happy to give him time

I think Lockyer is good today... Most of our forward 50 pressure has died and only real target in there is Cloke.

Fraser is bleh. :s

Shaw with 1 disposal.... Ugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not having Didak in the centre is hurting us badly. Very low quality of delivery into FWD line. Not going to write us off yet though.

Move Davis and Shaw to a more central role since they're not getting many touches. Our centre is getting stretched with Davey running through FREELY kicking straight into there forward line. Need to get ontop of him...

Like many have said, not many are contributing and our tackling pressure especially in the forward 50 has dropped tenfold. Also no leads in forward.

Hopefully we can improve at halftime....

Move Davis and Shaw to a more central role since they're not getting many touches. Our centre is getting stretched with Davey running through FREELY kicking straight into there forward line. Need to get ontop of him...

Like many have said, not many are contributing and our tackling pressure especially in the forward 50 has dropped tenfold. Also no leads in forward.

Hopefully we can improve at halftime....

My skills in awesomeness show Davis in the centre! ;)

This is absolute rubbish. Almost worst than rd2.

For some reason when we play these rubbish teams or we are up by 30-40... we keep thrusting the ball forward without even thinking about it.. what happened to setting up play when there is no pressure?

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood vs Melbourne Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back