Game Day Collingwood v North, Sunday 1pm, Marvel: Maynard Lovefest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had no idea where his head was today. That handball that caused a turnover and Teakle goal, just summed up his performance.
We aren't privy to all that's happening within the 4 walls, so he may well have been under the weather today, or sore and just limping to the bye.
Happy to give him a mulligan today, rest up and hopefully back to his best in the second half of the season for us...

I reckon Darce has carried a very heavy load since GF day. When Murph went down Darce was the sole tall and he's been isolated a lot this year s well. We looked so much better in the last quarter today when Frampton and Dean were both back there and Darce could go back to being an interceptor. Leadership is a tough gig when everything is going right...so far this year its been anything but going right for the club. Darce carries an enormous load as the leader of the club.

How the hell do we do this!!!

Apologies to those l scoffed at who said we will still win. You have more faith than me...

I am so HAPPY to be proven wrong...OMG
Mate,

If it was GWS, Swans or even Freo... sure, being down 50 points in the 3rd quarter is very hard to come back and win even if Pies are a good come back team.

But against North?
They had a few games they were up by 20 or more and still lost. Pies come back record and North's inability to hold on are literally two key traits for each team. It's in their DNA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate,

If it was GWS, Swans or even Freo... sure, being down 50 points in the 3rd quarter is very hard to come back and win even if Pies are a good come back team.

But against North?
They had a few games they were up by 20 or more and still lost. Pies come back record and North's inability to hold on are literally two key traits for each team. It's in their DNA.

Yeah true, but we were 54 points down about 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter and still 48 points down about 10 minutes into the the 3rd....
I thought we were so lacklustre and applying minimal pressure, that we were gone for all money. I came to terms with the thought that this was our one really off day in the season, where everything goes wrong, and we just bank it away, go into the bye and the relaunch into the season.
I wasn't expecting a turnaround in performance, effort, energy and complete domination like that in the second half.
This team is farkin unbelievable, and just keeps you proud of what they continue to achieve.
l have been a member for over 20 years and l had the least faith we were going to pull ourselves out of this one....🖤🤍🖤🤍🏆🏆🖤🤍🖤🤍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back