List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Dangerfield Geelong would have lost 4-5 more games this year.

Yeah he's a great player. The argument is about do all Geelong players get average wages. No is the answer. The reason Geelong have money for Wells is because they've offloaded well paid players recently.

their families however make very good money in the fruit and vegie game.
I think I've cottoned on to what you are saying.

No way he is getting more than Selwood.........I don't care how good he is.

I am sure I remember a quote from Danger saying he is going home for Premierships and not money.
He took unders to go back to Geelong.. Frankie made sure he was happy to do that.
Geelong managed to bring in Scott Sellwood, Patrick Dangerfield, Lachie Henderson and Zac Smith in the one year after losing Johnson and Kelly. (not including contract renewal and upgrades for existing players). Phenomenal salary cap management.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the Cotton On thing but can someone explain the fruit and veg?
Hush, hush.

paul_newman.jpg

Dangerfield wanted premierships, how ironic would it be to get knocked out in a prelim by the team you left to chase said premiership..
I think I may of just jumped amongst the crow supporters for the next couple of weeks lol
Really - I thought he wanted to be close to family, friends and decent surf - but hey, that won't be how it's reported I guess from our reputable friends and posters

He took unders to go back to Geelong.. Frankie made sure he was happy to do that.
Geelong managed to bring in Scott Sellwood, Patrick Dangerfield, Lachie Henderson and Zac Smith in the one year after losing Johnson and Kelly. (not including contract renewal and upgrades for existing players). Phenomenal salary cap management.
image.jpeg

The word is he's not much of a person.... Any verification of this?
It's a no from me
Watch The Chosen Few. All the participating captains bare their souls about how much it means to lead their respective clubs. Rockliff bared his soul about an old lady turning up to his house with a six pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back