List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a friend in Vic Police and when Essendon raised their banner in Round 1 and he saw who their new sponsor was he was quite amused. As per the old euphemism that particular company is ‘well known to the police’.
Tasman Meats?

You don't think just about every football player knows some shady characters?
It doesn't mean they are bad people. This is media driven drivel.
Maybe some do know some shady characters. Who knows. Knowing people like that & being friends with them is a bit different.

Perhaps the club & AFL don't want them invited into the club's change rooms & broadcast over the tv screens.

I didn't know that about Stringer, and it wasn't part of the reasons why I didn't want him anyway. So I really don't care who he hangs out with.

Maybe some do know some shady characters. Who knows. Knowing people like that & being friends with them is a bit different.

Perhaps the club & AFL don't want them invited into the club's change rooms & broadcast over the tv screens.
Feck the AFL and what they think.
I know every player knows a shady character or two.
It's a fact.

We really should target Brisbane’s first rounder. There’s a few ways we can get it.

I’d also pull the trigger with Sydney if they are interested in our F1 for picks 18/19.

Means we could possibly go to the draft with 15 (Bris), 18, 19 (SYD) and one of 12/20/26 (GC).
Now we're talking.

Stringer has cooled everywhere unfortunately.

Sydney the only one showing any real interest and won't decide until after finals.

Even getting to the point he might have to play with Essendon for the final year, they have said under no circumstances will he be offered another contract.

Clearly clubs have done some digging.

We really should target Brisbane’s first rounder. There’s a few ways we can get it.

I’d also pull the trigger with Sydney if they are interested in our F1 for picks 18/19.

Means we could possibly go to the draft with 15 (Bris), 18, 19 (SYD) and one of 12/20/26 (GC).
+1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really seem to have a thing for bigots and/or statutory rapists.
Stringer was a pig, but he r*ped nobody. She was past the age of consent.

I want Stringer.

Angry Ufc GIF
Ok but you've got Clarko

Had this discussion with you previously.

You’re very conservative on KPF talent outside the AFL… and outside of the top 10 or so picks

Several names who were unfashionable late picks or from alternative pathways have gone on to contribute as a KPF at afl level

Mihocek, Mitchell, Larkey, Riccardi, Cox, B Brown, Tom McDonald, tex walker… probably many more examples

Tex was a NSW sholarship player back when that was a thing. He was rated, but they could just add him to their list with a late pick.

Sam Frost would be a nice get if he's leaving the Hawks for more opportunity next year, if we're still in win-now mode and assuming his foot is ok.

Thank god Houston is close with Voss and it puts them in the box seat
It will spare us from making another terrible decision of trading out of the entire draft pool yet again for a half back flanker

If we can get pick 12 from the Suns we should be taking it the draft
You take pick 12 to the draft with the intention of getting a player as good as Houston. He’s not just a half back, he’s the best in the game. Tremendous creator with high football IQ. It’d be like having 2 Nick Daicos’ - one in the guts and one at half-back.

Tex was a NSW sholarship player back when that was a thing. He was rated, but they could just add him to their list with a late pick.
My understanding was Tex was an unknown and approached Adelaide himself to join their scholarship program. It was after this that he became rated by the Crows and other clubs.

My understanding was Tex was an unknown and approached Adelaide himself to join their scholarship program. It was after this that he became rated by the Crows and other clubs.
That's probably true, but by the time he could be added to thier list he was known and would have been drafted higher than the end of draft pick they added him with.

Yeah, they are talking about stringer.
Its why clubs have now gone off him.
And probably why the bombers put it out there that he was gettable Similar to when they traded Andrew Lovett to st kilda all those years ago
Yeah, they are talking about stringer.
Its why clubs have now gone off him.

Well done Stronzy, think a few big egos in this chatroom might be avoiding you tonight. Stuck to your guns, good work.
Player of note?? Any more on that?
Why would he add more when he can make a completely ambiguous and open statement “player of note” to suit any trade we make and say “ see I had mail”

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back