Collingwood membership Numbers for 09 Target 50,000!

Remove this Banner Ad

Second Bluescum game pie eyed come say hi lol

I was thinking of contacting a few posters who'd be interested in a few coldies after the match.

Closer to the date I'll bring it up....24th July from memory.

I plan to go to another couple of games this season (GF please...:thumbsu:WOOT:thumbsu:) but these will be fly in fly out affairs I think and I have not decide which. I'll pick games which look good in context of the season as we go.

Good to see, the two power clubs of the AFL.

West Coast and Collingwood most memberships and great fans.

Thats the good, the bad is a player from either one of our clubs does,
the slightest thing wrong its all over the news.

Any other club its not big news.

Good to see, the two power clubs of the AFL.

West Coast and Collingwood most memberships and great fans.

Thats the good, the bad is a player from either one of our clubs does,
the slightest thing wrong its all over the news.

Any other club its not big news.

Unless it against a team mate it would seem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct. But as you know the Hawks are ultra sensitive about any suggestion there is manipulation of numbers by selling cheap packages.....Heaven knows why that is. Heaven and everyone else.
You have no idea you pee brain,don't know why you are so sensitive about Hawthorn's membership figures,the facts are that Hawthorn has put a lot of effort into their membership department over the last 10 years or so and really promote it throught countless follow ups through mail ,the internet and Phone calls,it must cost them a fortune but it is paying off.
Another reason why the Hawks do so well is that most of their supporters live in the Eastern and southern suburbs and out to the Gippsland areas.
As for the cheap selling tickets for the Tasmanian members,the facts are that the cost for a Basic 4 game membership is $75 or a Eade wing terrace seating for $126 or Hudson club member which gains admission for 4 games cost are $147 or you can buy a Gold Hudson club package for $315,now i certainly wouldn't call that cheap as one could buy the basic 11 game package here in Melb for $170....so you FAIL you ignorant Richmond supporter.

30 bucks,get a photo frame and a pet magpie tag:)

Where is this on the site?
I can't find the "pet" option.
Can you post a link, I'm signing up our Pony.

You have no idea you pee brain,don't know why you are so sensitive about Hawthorn's membership figures,the facts are that Hawthorn has put a lot of effort into their membership department over the last 10 years or so and really promote it throught countless follow ups through mail ,the internet and Phone calls,it must cost them a fortune but it is paying off.
Another reason why the Hawks do so well is that most of their supporters live in the Eastern and southern suburbs and out to the Gippsland areas.
As for the cheap selling tickets for the Tasmanian members,the facts are that the cost for a Basic 4 game membership is $75 or a Eade wing terrace seating for $126 or Hudson club member which gains admission for 4 games cost are $147 or you can buy a Gold Hudson club package for $315,now i certainly wouldn't call that cheap as one could buy the basic 11 game package here in Melb for $170....so you FAIL you ignorant Richmond supporter.

Premiership.......the one and only reason.
Big4 for a year or two.

When Collingwood wins a flag look for the first club with 100,000 ticketed members. :thumbsu:

Collingwoods Membership as of 10/02/09 29,883!

By the end of today we should crack the 30,000 barrier!

as of the 12/02/08 last year Collingwood had 28,785!

I renewed 3 interstate memberships yesterday. No point in getting anything else over here in WA. If we go well in NAB we should piss in 45000, dont know about 50000 though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood membership Numbers for 09 Target 50,000!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back