List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

God you can really be insufferable sometimes.
I know, you don't seem to though.

On a track, 10.18 gets you on the podium in the Australian championships and two Aussies not in sprint training, not doing a sprinter's start, ran it on grass ... yeah right...

On a track, 10.18 gets you on the podium in the Australian championships and two Aussies not in sprint training, not doing a sprinter's start, ran it on grass ... yeah right...
Yep, no chance Beau ran 100m in 10.18. Either the timing was messed up, or the distance.

I'm thinking 90 or 95mtrs

Fbi Fbifam GIF by CBS

Has so much pace that one.
Suppose it helps when he is an athletic sprint freak. Can run 100m in 11 seconds. Reckon that would be faster than anyone on our list.
Ricky Barham could run the 100 in 9.2

It wasn't 100m though, so you are right.

Looks like we need another head of academy. Harmit is leaving

The departures continue....

Out : Wright, Bolton, Browne, Singh

In: Boyd, Carp

I would think Justin Reid could be a good chance to join as our GM of footy. You would think that role would appeal to him, and be the natural progression in his career...

Anyone else leaving that we're unware of?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's early but what pick range is Thomas Mcguane expected to be drafted next year?
First round somewhere. But hard to say where atm, still 12 months to go until his draft. Has another 12 months of preseason and development.
Had a very prolific year. Came 2nd in the Jets BnF as an underager and only 1-2 votes off winning it. Has now senior experience against men playing for Keilor, which I think will hold him in good stead going into next year.

He is still raw physically, but very good user with the footy. It'll be an interesting watch to see how he goes with another season in the coates league.

First round somewhere. But hard to say where atm, still 12 months to go until his draft. Has another 12 months of preseason and development.
Had a very prolific year. Came 2nd in the Jets BnF as an underager and only 1-2 votes off winning it. Has now senior experience against men playing for Keilor, which I think will hold him in good stead going into next year.

He is still raw physically, but very good user with the footy. It'll be an interesting watch to see how he goes with another season in the coates league.
Little bits I’ve seen, I have such high hopes for him.

Pick 30 if you listen to that clown Jon Ralph
Ralphy can't tell you who's going to go Pick #30 this year, so I don't know how he's sure about the draft order 12 months out.

I mean, Ralphy couldn't tell you who went pick #30 LAST year and that's actually a matter of fact, a thing that Jon Ralph has a hard time sticking to.

Pick 30 if you listen to that clown Jon Ralph
Incredible that he’s even attempted to project where Tommy will go given he’s never had anything to do with junior footy assessment before.
The fact he couldn’t stay in his lane on this is a tell tale sign that the pies are living rent free in his head this trade period.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back