List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

With the jets out of finals, I wonder if they'd slot tommy into the Keilor GF...

Imagine some Keilor players may feel a bit miffed if that was the case.

But after a big first season play U18, futures and Keilor games, he may rest up and prepare for 2025
GFs can be a bit brutal. Most men won’t hit a kid, but there are always a couple of halfwits. Don’t want his confidence shot from being knocked out.

GFs can be a bit brutal. Most men won’t hit a kid, but there are always a couple of halfwits. Don’t want his confidence shot from being knocked out.
Thats for sure. They would get more heated than most games.
Probably best to tell him to rest up, focus on school and for pre-season 2025.
Looks like they're playing Pascoe Vale.
#1 and #2 on the ladder.

With the jets out of finals, I wonder if they'd slot tommy into the Keilor GF...

Imagine some Keilor players may feel a bit miffed if that was the case.

But after a big first season play U18, futures and Keilor games, he may rest up and prepare for 2025

Wouldn't be surprised if he did.

George Stevens' first and only game for South Warrnambool in 2023 was the grand final.

Wouldn't be surprised if he did.

George Stevens' first and only game for South Warrnambool in 2023 was the grand final.
George Stevens is bit like Ollie Wines though isn’t he?
PS: It will show the character of the kid, (not questioning it btw) if they play him.

#7 Thomas McGuane
Midfielder/Forward | 177cm | 27/08/2007

Stats:
28 disposals, 7 marks, 1 goal

The bottom-aged Collingwood father-son prospect did plenty to excite Pies fans heading into 2025, racking up 28 disposals whilst competing well against the talented Dragons on-ball brigade, never looking intimidated by the size he occasionally gave up. The classy left-footer covered the ground extremely well to rack up possessions, getting himself in to spots that allowed his teammates to utilise him without it being a risky disposal option. McGuane was smart with his disposal, picking out good options when in space and looking to hand off to runners when caught in congestion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

e9735fd845cf28a28a0bc2e9e0ce4511.jpg

9c458ea011027b06ced3a2c350a55a70.jpg

d430144c51df49349cadefafd3354b89.jpg

2d9bb08a5bbddb6accecf2cb00ba8bf0.jpg

e634455e175d83382c964489a55bf8a2.jpg

c4beb501b763297bfd067c4ab36cd7d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know how Tommy went on Saturday?
I watched some of the replay. Was quieter by his standards, but the keilor mids struggled and Pascoe Vale dominated in general play and on the scoreboard. But there was lot of missed opportunities on both sides.

Mick talking about the game. He was clearly disappointed

He did kick a nice goal and had a really good chase down tackle.

Last edited:
I watched some of the replay. Was quieter by his standards, but the keilor mids struggled and Pascoe Vale dominated in general play and on the scoreboard. But there was lot of missed opportunities on both sides.

Mick talking about the game. He was clearly disappointed

He did kick a nice goal and had a really good chase down tackle.

I watched The Fly recently. Did Mick get into a teleporter machine with an owl at some stage?

This is not a lesson to learn. Just because it hasn't worked in the past does not mean it won't work in the future. We need to assess options clearly in the current context, not be put off due to past failures.

There is always a risk in trading future picks. There's a chance it ends up better/worse/exactly as expected. We've had some misfortune in the past. Taking this option off the table limits us and means we never have the chance of it working in our favour.

This year there are specific reasons to bring next year's pick forward, for the right deal. Whether we do it should depend on the right deal eventuating, not being spooked by the ghosts of trades past.

It needs to be a favourable deal.

Not a shit house deal for role players or a bunch of junk picks in the 20s and 30s.

Need to cut the chances of being burnt down, and the impact of if we are burnt by a poor finish diminished by the fact we got a good deal regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back