Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think tatey would be into this sort of stuff.

Just One more question then I will go back to my Bendigo League thread, May I ask if a bloke called Paul Cass still plays down there somewhere he played for kyneton in a premiership if i believe correctly. If he does he would be pretty old now..

Went to watch the Kyneton granny, Cassie is a top footballer 37 this year
still going strong

chicko is right...he was overrated to the tilt...useless piece of weak under pressure hack...sorry if you like him but let me warn you he is a mental case....hit a kid as chicko mentioned was only fifteen and tate king hit him behind play....dirty and cheap

Morrow was the one that hit the kid... i think he got 6 weeks.. Apollo Bay fell apart that year... The Bay were a really good side that argued amongst themselves when the game got hot. Tate can play, but yes you can get under his skin...

Morrow is the dirtest player in the league and is just pure scum and all he does is starts fights and argues with his own team mates.. his i seen when he king hit tyson finnigan only 16 at the time, for no reason just coz he was to crap to get the ball and his team was losing shouldnt be allowed to play football at all...
timms is a sheep dog hack... can only kick goals when they play easy teams... notice he only kicked one againest a good team like lorne... bet ya he wont kick more than 3 againest warra this week, with a silky full back jarrod stinch....
dean felekos...? u boys know of him...? absoulte freak show! could play under 17s.. but plays seriors every week and gets best every week could almost win alvies best and fairest!

tate and morrow both hit him if you can remember, i was there and i remember it well.

Chicko you have a great memory old mate because Tate had already been red carded for abusing an umpire and wasn't on the ground you idiot. Permezel was the other player that hit him.

You two are unbelevable.
Lets Bag every player that isn't from your town of Colac.
You said you played in premierships in the CDFL. reveal yourself so we can rate BOOM CRASH and CHICKO and see how much of guns you two are. If it was senior flags it must of been a while ago because south colac is the only recent team Pre 1998 to win a flag.

You both bag everyone because you just wish you could be as good as them and are jealous that your not. I beat your from Alvie or somewhere like that were you see no concept of other teams being able to be succesfull. I dare you to reveal yourself.
You say Cass is a Great player then you bag the crap out of Tate,Timms,Morrow and anyone else thats not from Colac but if you open your eyes and get your head out of your arse you will see that most clubs would love to have those players running out for them..
Tate has probably done more than anyone in the CDFL with his footy carreer and is only mid 20's cant play in pressure games, whenever games are close he is the one who steps up, why to players niggle at him and try and get under his skin, because he is a great player and they will do anything to put him off his game... Timms is just about to kick 100 goals. I agree he can't take a pack mark and gets easy kicks but have you ever kicked 100 goals. stop trying to take the glory away from these blokes just cos you two havn't had anywhere near as good football carerers as these guys. blokes like you two should be banned from these sort of posts because you cant see outside the tiny little circle you live in......

Look forward to your responses you two heroes..........

Chicko you have a great memory old mate because Tate had already been red carded for abusing an umpire and wasn't on the ground you idiot. Permezel was the other player that hit him.

You two are unbelevable.
Lets Bag every player that isn't from your town of Colac.
You said you played in premierships in the CDFL. reveal yourself so we can rate BOOM CRASH and CHICKO and see how much of guns you two are. If it was senior flags it must of been a while ago because south colac is the only recent team Pre 1998 to win a flag.

You both bag everyone because you just wish you could be as good as them and are jealous that your not. I beat your from Alvie or somewhere like that were you see no concept of other teams being able to be succesfull. I dare you to reveal yourself.
You say Cass is a Great player then you bag the crap out of Tate,Timms,Morrow and anyone else thats not from Colac but if you open your eyes and get your head out of your arse you will see that most clubs would love to have those players running out for them..
Tate has probably done more than anyone in the CDFL with his footy carreer and is only mid 20's cant play in pressure games, whenever games are close he is the one who steps up, why to players niggle at him and try and get under his skin, because he is a great player and they will do anything to put him off his game... Timms is just about to kick 100 goals. I agree he can't take a pack mark and gets easy kicks but have you ever kicked 100 goals. stop trying to take the glory away from these blokes just cos you two havn't had anywhere near as good football carerers as these guys. blokes like you two should be banned from these sort of posts because you cant see outside the tiny little circle you live in......

Look forward to your responses you two heroes..........
write an essay you ***. Who are you, you are from geelong and your opinion means nothing, go home to geelong

hawk is right, boom, gram all doin great job, they know the league better then you ***'s who are not from around here. go back to where you's come from

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and you are??

My whole novel took one post and makes more sense than what you no brained scum have been writing for the last year.
actually supprort apollo bay mates played in my first flag there in 1999.

Just as I thought weak as piss colac can't look outside the circle..
Who are you two clowns that rate so many players..
You people would be shattered that the league has been dominated by none colac teams for a long time now..

Chicko you have a great memory about that incident that Tate was supposobly involved in dont you....

boys boys boys boys! i think use all need to just take a breath and calm down and get back to talking some sense here...
hilly who r u? or atleast which club are u from?
and scrapa.. i think u should stop saying u colac ppl dont look out of the circle bla bla bla... coz for starters they may not be from colac!? and second of all how about u look out side the bay!? and stop being such a hypocrit u idiot!?
we all know tate can play a bit.. but he is a nutta, and extremely easy to get under his skin... and as for morrow well pffft dont even need to tell u what a nut he is! and personally i think the best player for bay is Liam B? what u boys think of him? one of the only good players that can keep his cool from down there....

I have played at Birre since 1994, apart from 2 years with Merrivale in Warrnambool and 2 years overseas. Old hack now but still getting a senior game..

and your name is?

Ok boys..
I was told about this site by a mate who told me I was coping a flogging on here.

Lets clear up a few things.

I didn't Hit that Kid from Alvie I wasn't on the ground when it happened.

I couldn't really give a shit what you blokes think about me that are hiding behind your made up names. everyone to there own opinion.
I don't see how any of you people have the right to bag any one player unless you have actually done something yourself in the game. Instead of hiding behind your names why don't you come out and you might have some sort of credibility...

Timmsy obviosly can play a bit, hes playing in a very good team i know but its a big effort to kick 100 goals in a season so don't take that away from him..

Ok boys..
I was told about this site by a mate who told me I was coping a flogging on here.

Lets clear up a few things.

I didn't Hit that Kid from Alvie I wasn't on the ground when it happened.

I couldn't really give a shit what you blokes think about me that are hiding behind your made up names. everyone to there own opinion.
I don't see how any of you people have the right to bag any one player unless you have actually done something yourself in the game. Instead of hiding behind your names why don't you come out and you might have some sort of credibility...

Timmsy obviosly can play a bit, hes playing in a very good team i know but its a big effort to kick 100 goals in a season so don't take that away from him..
ok even if you did not hit him you still got sent off did you not?

Morrow was the one that hit the kid... i think he got 6 weeks.. Apollo Bay fell apart that year... The Bay were a really good side that argued amongst themselves when the game got hot. Tate can play, but yes you can get under his skin...

I have played at Birre since 1994, apart from 2 years with Merrivale in Warrnambool and 2 years overseas. Old hack now but still getting a senior game..

Only person I have bagged here is myself....

Actually only bothered making a comment as the original info on Tate was wrong, and thought it would be interesting to speak with people outside of Birre about the league... Obviously this is not the place for that to happen. Looking forward to going up against Lorne this week after our rubbish effort against Forrest... The results of the last few rounds show that the top three are beatable.

i will back irrewarra beeac to win the flag.... they bet bay easy as pie... and if ya listen to some of the ppl in this league the bay are "good"
still have to play lorne and forrest b4 finals.. but i will put my money on win and win, wont lose another game til the win the flag. not with the way the team is working togehter, they are just to strong all around the ground!
hilly i dont mind u... atleast u can bag urself? do u still play serior football?

yes, mostly coming off the bench for the last 10 of each quarter in the ruck... couple of games forward... to old and slow for anything else..

Forrest have been the best side that we have played, and I can't comment on how they have performed otherwise... We will see how the other 2 are in the next 2 weeks, unfortunately we need to win at least one more game than both the Bay and Imps to make the finals.

dont get to excited gram, just like last year you will make it but will crash and burn like last year. i would think lorne would go back to back this year. sorry gramy

hilly..what u think of matt nihill ur runner? bit of a weiner i hear!!! can u tell him he is coping a pasting on big footy next time u see him!
and chicko.. that is ok.. u r allowed to have ur own opinion... and that could very well happen on a big ground like the central that could run warra off there feet AGAIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back