News Coaching Thread: The Hardwick Era

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me melt dammit
the shield no GIF by WWE

“I will be at the Suns next year, yeah for sure,” Rance said, as reported by The West.

“I won’t be playing. I will do something at the Suns, I am working with ‘Dimma’ and the management staff on what that looks like and I think it probably lends itself more to the key-position craft, cultural stuff, which I really enjoyed.

“That is still a bit more ‘TBC’, but (we are) working through the finer details.

“Dimma is building his little band up there and I think it is going to be really exciting times.”

Unreal a bloke who has been away from footy for years and never professionally coached.

Surely having legends of the game like Rance and Buddy at the club in mentoring/cultural/coaching roles is bloody amazing for the lads. I fail to see a negative about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely having legends of the game like Rance and Buddy at the club in mentoring/cultural/coaching roles is bloody amazing for the lads. I fail to see a negative about it.
Already been stated but some people just look for the negative in any situation, no matter how objectively positive the story may be. It's why we had to negativity thread on our board.

Vpn and the 7+ website. Dimma on next

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dimma with a firm “dusty will be staying at Richmond” felt by the tone that the conversation definitely did happen. Otherwise they talked about Richmond more than the GC…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He spoke very well. Talked a lot about culture, and people will come (players or off field) by the culture you build. Also talked about what we would see with the suns team in terms of game style, and seems will be a mix of what there is and a mix of what you have seen at richmond/GWS/collingwood

Will play a style that will suit the players strengths. Talked a lot about winning. Reckon he'll instill in these players the will to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back