Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

It's preety well on the mark know coaches in divvy 3 and divvy 2 and there on exactly what hawks said. It is a bi job when you think of the hours just on the track and match day, not to mention the hours of planing and meetings. heard your the starting rover in the one's next year too - big pre-season they tell me!!!;)
Yeah, Adam Neville will have to play in the twos. :D Looking forward to pre-season. May have to miss 6 weeks for a scholarship in Canberra if I'm lucky though. Big year for the Yarras next year, with league B&F winners in the ones and twos. :thumbsu:

Yeah, Adam Neville will have to play in the twos. :D Looking forward to pre-season. May have to miss 6 weeks for a scholarship in Canberra if I'm lucky though. Big year for the Yarras next year, with league B&F winners in the ones and twos. :thumbsu:

Big night for the boys we are just crawling in the door now after swooping the pool tonight go YARRA'S

BLACK ROCK FOOTBALL CLUB

2008, 100 Years of Black Rock FC

Coaching Applications Wanted

est. 1908

Premiers

1935, 1936, 1954, 1980, 1984, 2004, 2007

Invites applications for the

Senior Coaching position for season 2008 in

Southern Football League Division 2

An exciting opportunity exists for a senior coach (playing or non-playing) to be part of a club rich in history –a talented playing list that is getting younger by the year, located at Mc Donald Reserve in the heart of Melbourne, in the beautiful beachside community of
Black Rock

Applicants should have a successful track record either playing or with previous coaching experience in player development. Applicants should also have strong communication skills. Applicants should be extremely motivated and eager to join a fantastic local football community looking to enhance its recent successes during an exciting time in our proud history.2008 signals our 100th season.

All applications detailing experience and qualifications to

The President BRFC

1/26 Dalmont St, Highett, Vic 3190

Any queries contact Mr Nick MacMillan

Ph: 0419 140 476

Remuneration to be discussed

Application closing date 26th October, 2007

BLACK ROCK FOOTBALL CLUB

Coaching Applications Wanted

est. 1908

Premiers

1935, 1936, 1954, 1980, 1984, 2004, 2007

Invites applications for the

Senior Coaching position for season 2008 in

Southern Football League Division 2

An exciting opportunity exists for a senior coach (playing or non-playing) to be part of a club rich in history –a talented playing list that is getting younger by the year, located at Mc Donald Reserve in the heart of Melbourne, in the beautiful beachside community of
Black Rock

Applicants should have a successful track record either playing or with previous coaching experience in player development. Applicants should also have strong communication skills. Applicants should be extremely motivated and eager to join a fantastic local football community looking to enhance its recent successes during an exciting time in our proud history.2008 signals our 100th season.

All applications detailing experience and qualifications to

The President BRFC

1/26 Dalmont St, Highett, Vic 3190

Any queries contact Mr Nick MacMillan

Ph: 0419 140 476

Remuneration to be discussed

Application closing date 26th October, 2007

incase someone changed their minds after reading it the first 2 times...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to note that Doveton Eagles are advertising for a coach what happened to Jason Salerno,if Jason gone will they retain Cuz and their Assistant coach from this year.That Is All :confused:

tis year at the eagles there was alot of shit going on bout who should be in what team. and guys wanting to play 2's cause of the coach, which is pretty sad. personally i though jason was a gud coach but there was too many people complaing bout crap instead of worrying bout playing footy. As for cuz great bloke and a gun but will prob go back to the doves next year, duno what colbert will do.

tis year at the eagles there was alot of shit going on bout who should be in what team. and guys wanting to play 2's cause of the coach, which is pretty sad. personally i though jason was a gud coach but there was too many people complaing bout crap instead of worrying bout playing footy. As for cuz great bloke and a gun but will prob go back to the doves next year, duno what colbert will do.

not wrong young fella!! jason's first gig as senior coach and i thought he did a good job. obviously he like any other first year coach was going to make mistakes and he did! some blokes wouldn't let him forget about it which is a shame, at the end of the day, he took us from 2nd last with 3 wins to 4th with about 9-10 wins!! good job jas:thumbsu:
cuz will end up back at doveton(mpnfl), hopefully without any of our young fellas, and last i heard colby was thinking of a year off!!

well said!!! to many chiefs not enough indians

It's a pity Jason' gone, he looked as though he could of brought a bit of stability to the Club,in the end the committee makes a decision be it right or wrong only time will tell a strong Club is built on a strong Committee backing a good coach up.

South Yarra have appointed coaches for next year. Good luck to the two of them, exictiing list down there and look foward to playing against them. I'll let the south yarra boys inform you who it is!;)

Adam Neville and Simon Keating have been appointed senior coaching staff of the South Yarra Football Club for season 2008. Both have demonstrated invaluable experience and the required determination to see us through the year. I would like to welcome both coaches and hope all players and members provide them with your full support as they make a concentrated effort in establishing South Yarra as the new finals contender.
Note : Reserve's coach still to be appointed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back