Preview Changes Vs Dorkers Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully interchange will be Mcinnes, Bennell, Colledge, and Duggan.
Mcinnes the sub.

Do you mean McInnes to be subbed off? I could see that happening if there's no injuries approaching quarter time.

Having a 198cm key position player as the starting sub isn't a great idea though

Do you mean McInnes to be subbed off? I could see that happening if there's no injuries approaching quarter time.

Having a 198cm key position player as the starting sub isn't a great idea though
Yeah you are right. Having a runner would be better. Maybe duggan or College.

would be ok with hill for mcginnity (cripps can play defensive forward if need be) + colledge/mcinnes for tunbridge. Maybe even play hill as sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be his knee injury that restricts Bennell to the backline , has pace for the midfield so I still say its a good idea if his fitness is up to it .

Bennell might have played midfield for EP maybe !

Their talent v ours

That's a very general and vague answer. I think we have just as much talent - but we are a little younger, less experienced and less time in our coach's gameplan. No reason we shouldn't give them one hell of a fight. It's going to be a close game, just like last time.

That's a very general and vague answer. I think we have just as much talent - but we are a little younger, less experienced and less time in our coach's gameplan. No reason we shouldn't give them one hell of a fight. It's going to be a close game, just like last time.
I love your enthusiasm.

I'm actually slightly confident and I haven't been that in a long term in a derby. It was close until the last 10 minutes last time, I don't think Freo have improved that much (Crowley is a significant loss, Naitanui knows how to play Sandilands, Fyfe is dangerous and needs to be encouraged to kick rather than handball, Mayne needs to be shut down) and the game we turned on after the first quarter last week (hard, close tackling) combined with the fact that we actually have a plan on how to go up the middle suggests grounds for optimism. I'd be backing us for a win if Emac and Brown were there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Vs Dorkers Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back