Prediction Changes v Gold Coast ( Round 15 )

Remove this Banner Ad

He will be replacing a player whose kicking is just as bad. Neil has actually improved his kicking a lot. I haven't noticed whether Johnson,'s has. Last time I looked he just kicked strait to the opposition 60% of the time but has kicked a couple of nice goals. Ras had one poor kicking game before the bye, other than that he has been much improved

Last year Erasmus kicking efficient was 64% in the two games he has played this year it is 71%. Last year Johnson was 74% and has gone to 70%, so they are similar this year but over their short careers Johnson is better.

Club not giving anything away in relation to Walters' replacement. If you assume Sturt and Young are givens from the bench, that leaves two and a sub to pick from Aish (under pressure), Emmett, Erasmus, JOM (under pressure), Worner, Wagner.

Personally I would go for Erasmus and Wagner in with JOM or Aish as the sub.

I agree, Young (obviously) and Sturt will be in the 22. I think one of Aish/Wagner/Worner will be in so that leaves one of Ras/JOM for the last spot in the 22. One of the above that misses out will be sub. Can’t see Emmett in the 23

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one who looking at that bench thinks there's a strong chance Sturt may be dropped or at least relegated to sub?

he and Emmett are the only forwards listed on the bench and if Emmett is brought back after kicking 2 goals in the WAFL in the last two games while Sturt has kicked 4 in the AFL, then something is wrong

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It was an unpopular opinion at the time when I suggested it, but we should have dropped Draper a month ago. We had a chance to be proactive and blood two young KPDs while Cox was injured, instead we played it conservatively.

Draper has potential, but has so far to go still. He looks slow, unsure and his defensive positioning isn’t natural. But what do you expect when a 20 year old project KPP has now played more AFL games than senior WAFL ones. It’s not his fault, he’s just not ready.

But we aren’t making the change now. Not until Cox is back. Even though I personally think Davies and Murphy will both be the better players.

All I’m expecting is…

In - Emmett, Chapman
Out - Walters, Worner

We just did

Cox to be treated cautiously and Davies to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back