Prediction Changes v Gold Coast ( Round 15 )

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie is consistently best player for Peel and in particular last weekend with no junk possessions, seems to be running better and need to reward effort

Watched a fair portion of match and was utterly shocked Brodie was named 5th best. Wilson 5 goals from 7 touches ok, but got a few over the back using his smarts, was named best. Brodie clearly controlled the game from Q2 forward and 8 inside 50’s was handy

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Aish's dropoff has been massive

I had him out of the team to start the year but he started the season so well, has been patchy at best since the derby, I'd bring in Wagner for him.

JL apparently said there needs to be changes after that performance, aish feels like he could be one that's in the gun, not sure I see any midfield changes (already said Fyfe isn't going anywhere, is an easy target)
Why not Aish for Jom? And he can play defensive wing, which I think is his best position anyway?

Why not Aish for Jom? And he can play defensive wing, which I think is his best position anyway?
Jom had his 2 best games for us in the 2 games prior to last week

I don't think we should have aish fumbling his way down a wing again, I had him out of the b22 at the start of the year in that role, defense seems like his best chance to get back in imo

Not sure if I'm reading it wrong or whether it makes sense.

It says dockers are already playing an extra forward with Banfield pushing up the wing which means room for extra mid to come in
Yeah, JL said the same in his press conference.

Would say it hints at a Brodie or Erasmus game, or Johnson into the team from sub.

Yeah, JL said the same in his press conference.

Would say it hints at a Brodie or Erasmus game, or Johnson into the team from sub.
So instead of bringing another fwd in they will move banners back into fwd rather and less playing wing...boooo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well unless Justin has cooled down there will be some changes and there should be. How many times are we going to hear this stuff. Why are they so comfortable after a little bit of success. I think it is more than that.

Fremantle forward Michael Frederick says the Dockers were too comfortable before Western Bulldogs thumping​

Mitchell WoodcockThe West Australian
Wed, 19 June 2024 9:16AM
Comments
Mitchell Woodcock
Fremantle forward Michael Frederick has conceded the Dockers may have been too “comfortable” before their 67-point thrashing at the hands of the Western Bulldogs at the weekend.

Agreed, but it's literally no different to fans of the club (two semi-serious threads about playing in the GF this year!!!!)

It's a component of Stockholm syndrome, any sign of situational improvement can leave victims over-estimating their future expectations of positive experiences.

So instead of bringing another fwd in they will move banners back into fwd rather and less playing wing...boooo
Either that, or, dare we dream, Stanley.

Agreed, but it's literally no different to fans of the club (two semi-serious threads about playing in the GF this year!!!!)

It's a component of Stockholm syndrome, any sign of situational improvement can leave victims over-estimating their future expectations of positive experiences.
It could just as easily be that when our midfield is beaten the rest of the team falls apart. Justin always chooses the psych option because when our midfield dominates the whole team seems to look good. Maybe the ability to compete against the top midfields is limited or can't be achieved consistently with the present group. It could be either. I just get pissed that he always takes the psychological out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Gold Coast ( Round 15 )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back