Mod. Notice Changes to the Mod Team - Farewell Swooop, welcome Magpie Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for all your efforts, Swooop, you've done a fine job for a long time.

Congrats also to Magpie Girl, I'm sure you'll don the jumper with distinction.

Thanks Swooop for all your work & great advice. Keep posting buddy.:thumbsu::D

Well done MG, just over a year & Mod already. Chief will have to be careful or before he knows it you'll own this place.:p

Word of advice MG don't be shy when it comes to Ban Hammering any stray Carlscum flogs when they escape & end up here. Hammer first, ask questions never.

The idea of a community organiser moderator is that they are free of that burden. MG won't have the responsibility of banning posters so don't expect that from MG. This may change in time but early on the focus of the role will be on the community projects. This is a big role and responsibility.

Swooop it really has been a pleasure working with you over the journey. You've toiled long and hard behind the scenes here. You've also been a great mate and I can't tell you how much I've valued that! All the best with everything.

The idea of a community organiser moderator is that they are free of that burden. MG won't have the responsibility of banning posters so don't expect that from MG. This may change in time but early on the focus of the role will be on the community projects. This is a big role and responsibility.
Wasn't being serious dude. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back