Preview Changes: R11 vs Geelong, Saturday May 28, 1.15pm ACST @ Kardinia Park

Remove this Banner Ad

No Worrell or Nankervis in either side and not named as outs in the SANFl. IS this the club suspension. If so why has the club not released anything.

Not sure why Cook isn't playing every week. He's one of the future shining lights you get to 50 games as quick as possible. Instead we back in McHenry and Murphy who probably won't be at the club when we are half decent. Nicks has no idea.
Shouldn’t Ned be at least allowed to get to his “50” games before we write him off completely yet then? Believe he has played high 30’s. Though the bloke can’t kick at goal to save himself atm

Half way through the second quarter re-watching and if Strachan is dropped it’ll be a travesty. Even having to share ruck duties with ROB will be criminal.

Just quoted because Adelaide.

Ouch.

I guess at least it's better than our usual trick of finally giving a deserving young player a game right as we travel to Geelong to get smeared into a fine paste and then blaming them for the loss and dropping them the following week.
I don't know about better, but it's different.

Ch7 "Adelaide has recalled star trio ROB, Crouch and Milera, and Butts is also back in"

:D
I just don't understand Milera. His performances in the SANFL have been average at best. We played him game 1 when he was coming off a 1 year layoff and minimal off season prep. Let him earn his place and put performers in the 2's in. I'm ok with ROB and Crouch. We know what we get with them. Fog is so lucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The dumbest thing about this week's selection of Crouch is that they've actually disrupted a group that had been trending upward. Last week should have been a win against a top 4 side had it not been for bad kicking. Our midfield wasn't the problem, our conversion was (along with inexplicable selection in defence). It's so bloody frustrating.

The dumbest thing about this week's selection of Crouch is that they've actually disrupted a group that had been trending upward. Last week should have been a win against a top 4 side had it not been for bad kicking. Our midfield wasn't the problem, our conversion was (along with inexplicable selection in defence). It's so bloody frustrating.

Even more frustrating that the coaches can't see what the main issues are.

Shouldn’t Ned be at least allowed to get to his “50” games before we write him off completely yet then? Believe he has played high 30’s. Though the bloke can’t kick at goal to save himself atm

Doesn’t get a crack at centre bounces but was pretty handy in the stoppages he attended around the ground.

Yep that midfield beat the saints mids last week or drew equal at worst

Now we add Matt back into it , not cool

Not sure re the defence thing . They couldn’t pick Butts and weren’t going to pick Borlaise

Straughan not helping out much back there didn’t help but he had Ryder to contend with I guess

Its not our imagination, this weeks selections must be a lot worse than normal.

Baccs hasn't popped in to tell us how right each selection is.
Ditto AFiGjaM.

Its not our imagination, this weeks selections must be a lot worse than normal.

Baccs hasn't popped in to tell us how right each selection is.

And given his abilities, it must be bad. Will never forget selection round 3 v port. 2 post were 17 posts apart.

I hope Frampton comes in. Just for the laughs.

Even I will melt if that happens haha

Frampton replacing Berg and starting down back (which he was good at towards the end of last season), with Murray up forward to change things up isn't a move I'm totally against (would be nice if McAsey can string some decent games together and replace Frampton). Would be a nice addition to Murray's game if he can develop into a swingman, a bit like Balta at Richmond. Did Murray train with the forwards at all over the off season? Has anyone heard anything from the coaches recently that suggests this could be a realistic possibility? Murphy replacing Soligo and starting as the sub is fine with me, just as long as Pedlar keeps his spot in the best 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back