Prediction CE's The final H&A month ahead - Port, Dogs, Saints, Suns, Eagles

How many do we win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

WE are gonna drop at some point. IT always happens to every team.

when and where ... well beyond my meagre scope.

Go CAtters

Go CAtters
Not necessarily. Richmond didn't after the lost the game before the bye. I wouldn't be too concerned if we went without a loss in 3 months. Besides the Richmond game feels like a game we shouldve dropped but got out of jail.

This year has almost been the opposite to what we usually do. Normally we start the season great 8-2/9-1 and then finish going WLWLWL.

This team feels different this year and hopefully we can keep this going.

Go CAtters

Doesn't always happen.

Richmond won 12 straight to win the flag in 2019, 9 H&A and 3 Finals.

History says it does but maybe we can be a historic outlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This year has almost been the opposite to what we usually do. Normally we start the season great 8-2/9-1 and then finish going WLWLWL.
Not really. We did that in 2019. 2020 we won 7/8 on the run home. Last year 12/15. Whatever caused the 2019 fadeout seems to have been somewhat corrected, with the current trend being that we look shaky in early rounds and then come good later in the season, only to look lost in the first final.

Not really. We did that in 2019. 2020 we won 7/8 on the run home. Last year 12/15. Whatever caused the 2019 fadeout seems to have been somewhat corrected, with the current trend being that we look shaky in early rounds and then come good later in the season, only to look lost in the first final.
How far do you personally think we will go this year?

It wont be easy because all the teams we play except wce are chasing 8th spot so their seasons are on the line and they will throw everything at us plus we will be resting and managing players. I think we will win the three games at home and drop one of the two on the road, but 4-1 should get us top 2.

Won’t drop any of the KP games, especially the Dogs which will be Joel’s 350th.

Take your pick of which interstate game we lose - a win for either of both of Port or GC today will have them only percentage out of the 8 so they will have plenty to play for.

I’d expect that the likes of Tuohy, Smith, Blicavs and maybe Hawkins will all be rested across the three KP games. Though the pre finals bye, which we didn’t have last season, will help too.

We are in this flag race up to our eyeballs.

We still made the GF in 2020. Must have been doing something right.

Back