Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree it's a real possibility, lalbert would be kicking themselves. It's hard to get back up knowing you let an opportunity slip and having to front up next week against a side who'll have confidence

Nyah win easy today, Balranald have had too many distractions this week. Nyah win in a close one next week and kerang win by 10 goals in the big one. Kerang rate lalbert the 2nd best side in the comp

I agree it's a real possibility, lalbert would be kicking themselves. It's hard to get back up knowing you let an opportunity slip and having to front up next week against a side who'll have confidence

Nyah win easy today, Balranald have had too many distractions this week. Nyah win in a close one next week and kerang win by 10 goals in the big one. Kerang rate lalbert the 2nd best side in the comp
Nyah to reliant on their young smalls and are shot
End of the road for the dees today
Balranald will use last week as motivation I feel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End of the Neagle era at Bal. Up against it with no Wilkins, Jaxon and Jydon not 100%. Where to now for Balranald? Any word on the next coach?

Balranald lost a few from last year, Ethan Gant, Neagle, Ablett, Fuller & Wilkins. Hard to replace those players. Another 4-5 years back down near the bottom if they can even recover. I heard they were in pretty dire straits a few years ago too.

A week's a long time in footy mate, i think if lalbert had won on the weekend, they would have it all.

Bloody tough to bounce back this week in nyah
It will all depend on Lalbert’s injuries. If they can get MacLeod, Hourigan and Post up they should win. They have the talls to match Nyah and have a good mix of bigger bodies and speed.

Who would they merge with? Hay is a bit too far as is Robinvale & Moulamein. Tooley is the closest or they go to Golden Rivers too maybe as a stand alone club. I hate seeing clubs go under but there is very little alternatives for them.
Tooley was mentioned, hopefully things aren't that dire. Great Club full of great people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back